PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Rachel Maddow On President Obama & Democrats Accomplishments

purplechoe
11-02-2010, 02:34 AM
YouTube - Rachel Maddow On President Obama & Democrats Accomplishments (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLQ-OKa6OZQ)

Philhelm
11-02-2010, 03:03 AM
Wow...that almost came off as a satire, as far as the administration's "achievements". A very depressing video, and it's even more depressing that there are people who would lap it up like dogs on peanut butter.

purplechoe
11-02-2010, 03:26 AM
Fair Pay Act for Women
Tobacco Regulation
Credit Card Reform
Hate Crimes Bill
Healthcare Reform
Student Loans taken over by the Department of Education
Serve America Act (Americorp)
Cash for Clunkers
Bailout of American Car Industry
Recovery Package (Stimulus Bill) - AKA Investment on Green Energy and Education
Financial Reform(Consumer Financial Protection)

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/07/17/arts/maddow2.jpg

sluggo
11-02-2010, 05:59 AM
I bet Maddow would have been happy working for Soviet-era state radio.

These progressives are truly frightening. They have no respect for individual liberty, private property, or an honest monetary system. It also seems like the wars only bother them when the other party is in power.

Maddow is no better than the worst FOX News riffraff.

BenIsForRon
11-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Wow, Maddow is desperate. She REALLY doesn't want the republicans back in power. I can't really blame her, but she is grasping for straws here.

AuH20
11-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Wow, Maddow is desperate. She REALLY doesn't want the republicans back in power. I can't really blame her, but she is grasping for straws here.

She sees the writing on the wall. There are some constitutional republicans hidden in dat wave.

teacherone
11-02-2010, 07:01 AM
vote totalitarian!

amy31416
11-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Fair Pay Act for Women
Tobacco Regulation
Credit Card Reform
Hate Crimes Bill
Healthcare Reform
Student Loans taken over by the Department of Education
Serve America Act (Americorp)
Cash for Clunkers
Bailout of American Car Industry
Recovery Package (Stimulus Bill) - AKA Investment on Green Energy and Education
Financial Reform(Consumer Financial Protection)

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/07/17/arts/maddow2.jpg

And each one of those bills SUCKS for people who are into freedom and scaling back the behemoth federal gov't (well, I haven't read the CC reform bill, to be honest--I'll have to take a look.)

Let's have a look at some of his other accomplishments, eh?

Expanded the war in Afghanistan
War by CIA/Mercenaries and drones in Pakistan
"Mission Accomplished" in Iraq by calling 50k troops, 100k mercenaries something other than "combat" troops.
DADT still in full effect
Gitmo still open for business
MORE civilians getting killed under Obama (the "extremist"-civilian kill ratio increased)
Sent Israel extra arms on our dime
No progress on Israeli-Palestinian conflict
Had a beer with a white dude and black dude who got into an argument
Official assassination list of US citizens
Expansion of wiretapping
USA Patriot Act still going strong!
Takeover of GM

What else am I missing?

These weasels are promoting GW Bush, part II, in blackface. And to think I had some semblance of respect for Maddow because she wasn't a total turd to RP during the primaries.

HOLLYWOOD
11-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Wow...that almost came off as a satire, as far as the administration's "achievements". A very depressing video, and it's even more depressing that there are people who would lap it up like dogs on peanut butter.

Speaking of dogs... :rolleyes: she has no standing and is just a propaganda puppet. where's all the BAD staff, because it far outweighs the total so-called good.

One side reporting indoctrination for the Zombies... and what about the $3 TRILLION in debt?

thehighwaymanq
11-02-2010, 09:54 AM
I'll be honest she presented that very well though. For a confused, on the fence voter, she made this administration look sensational. I give it up to Maddow.

Too bad she's completely off when it comes to intelligent people.

purplechoe
11-02-2010, 04:19 PM
And each one of those bills SUCKS for people who are into freedom and scaling back the behemoth federal gov't

You know what that say... "One man's garbage is anothers treasure".

They call it "accomplishments", I call it "nails in the coffin".

Travlyr
11-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Doesn't Rachel Maddow know that these YouTube videos will be around after the crash of their system? Today's journalists are simply shills for the elite. It'll be fun to play this video over and over again in the near future as a reminder of just how indoctrinating MSM is today.

Their accomplishments are viewed as gigantic failures by the voters. The opinion cartel still doesn't get it!

ItsTime
11-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Tonight is when the American voters prove that those were not accomplishments