PDA

View Full Version : ****Godtube.com A way to reach the Christian Right!!!!***

V4Vendetta
10-19-2007, 02:24 PM
http://www.godtube.com/

Here is a link to a video a Christian did about a Rudy Giuliani nomination would be the end of the Republican Party!

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=92fac0b477e6fac64236

Please sign up, and post Ron Paul videos!!

&

Leave Ron Paul comments on their videos!!!!

kylejack
10-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Just make a Ron Paul montage with Our God is An Awesome God playing. Christians are suckers for that song.

asdf
10-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Just make a Ron Paul montage with Our God is An Awesome God playing. Christians are suckers for that song.LMAO!

steph3n
10-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Just make a Ron Paul montage with Our God is An Awesome God playing. Christians are suckers for that song.

uhhh you aret th best spokesperson on this. Dr Paul has substance for all.

kylejack
10-19-2007, 02:37 PM
uhhh you aret th best spokesperson on this. Dr Paul has substance for all.
As a former Christian, I know what Christians like, and they love that song!

adpierce
10-19-2007, 02:45 PM

That song is absolute drivel... substanceless crap and regarding it's musical merits... it has absolutely none.

steph3n
10-19-2007, 02:48 PM

I am a christian, and that song is really just a chorus, the statement you make is really mindless in itself. So, just leave it to christians and Dr Paul himself to speak to them :)

kylejack
10-19-2007, 02:48 PM
That song is absolute drivel... substanceless crap and regarding it's musical merits... it has absolutely none.
I concur!

steph3n
10-19-2007, 02:51 PM
I concur!

but so was your statement, so really, just chill on it :)

kylejack
10-19-2007, 02:53 PM
I am a christian, and that song is really just a chorus, the statement you make is really mindless in itself. So, just leave it to christians and Dr Paul himself to speak to them :)
As I said, I spent plenty of years as a Christian, and Our God is an Awesome God is very popular among churched people.

recess
10-19-2007, 03:00 PM
haha yeah Our God is Awesome God they love that one.
I always liked some of the older hymns like Victory in Jesus.

literatim
10-19-2007, 03:11 PM
I didn't even know such a website existed. I signed up.

Esor
10-19-2007, 03:14 PM
I just signed up, waiting on the confirmation e-mail. I think this will be a good place to focus efforts for a while. I just hope that our presence doesn't upset the members of GodTube, because I already see a good bit of anti-RP replies to the current Ron Paul video on the website.

steph3n
10-19-2007, 03:16 PM
Don't promote Ron Paul, make them think :)
But whatever you do do NOT be anti-God or anti-Christian, it will make ENEMIES

kpfareal
10-19-2007, 03:19 PM

That's weird... I am a CURRENT Christian and I DO NOT like that song... way to stereotype people.

steph3n
10-19-2007, 03:19 PM
That's weird... I am a CURRENT Christian and I DO NOT like that song... way to stereotype people.

ya I know, kyle says some good things at times, but way wrong on this one

kylejack
10-19-2007, 03:29 PM
Obviously everyone's not the same, but Rich Mullins sold a lot of records and collected a lot of radio royalties singing Awesome God.

unklejman
10-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Some one posted this about RP saying he is a baby killer: http://www.votesmart.org/issue_rating_category.php?can_id=296&type=category&category=4&go.x=9&go.y=11

Reading how they came up with those numbers sounds extremely dubious. Why not just look at the records instead of asking special interest groups?

adpierce
10-19-2007, 03:47 PM

Ditto

tnvoter
10-19-2007, 05:44 PM

hahah....... I hate to bump this. I"m a Christian.. but this is so true, a general truth anyways.

wgadget
10-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Our God is an Awesome God is so...so...EARLY NINETIES.

And I'm a church musician. I think if anyone asked me to play that song, I'd deck them.

eloquensanity
10-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Value voters speech would be good on here. (God tube)
Lots of Christians that I know watch it a lot.

TruthLiberates
10-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Gee, how is it that an atheist group of gangsters control this website by mocking Christians but yet support Ron Paul, a pro life doctor who is a Christian?

Do you think this website is exclusive to Democats and atheist only…what a turn off if a Christian visited here. I certainly would never recommend this website, its gotten way out of hand with this attitude since I’ve joined. I hope Ron Paul converts you mockers all the way...:cool:

Shink
10-19-2007, 07:06 PM
Gee, how is it that an atheist group of gangsters control this website by mocking Christians but yet support Ron Paul, a pro life doctor who is a Christian?

Do you think this website is exclusive to Democats and atheist only…what a turn off if a Christian visited here. I certainly would never recommend this website, its gotten way out of hand with this attitude since I’ve joined. I hope Ron Paul converts you mockers all the way...:cool:

Atheists typically dislike Christians--big deal. Let's concern ourselves with Ron Paul's message. By the way, Ron could never convert me from atheism, not interested in your club, sorry.

steph3n
10-19-2007, 07:11 PM
actually we all need to respect each other, just like I am not preaching my relationship with my Saviour to them, they don't need to mock us.

Sometimes they can be worse than a Christian on proselytizing their message.

Vaughn
10-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Remember, respect guys! What ever one person wants to believe is their business and no one else's. The freedom message should unite us not divide us. There is no reason for bickering about an early Christian 90s song.

Adamsa
10-19-2007, 07:23 PM

LOL.

violinguy
10-19-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm laughing here! I'm Orthodox Christian and the lyrics to many of the songs at my church are like 5th century or so, and some of the melodies are nearly a millennium old!

But I do kind of like the song anyway... despite it's newness.

Jeremiah

Our God is an Awesome God is so...so...EARLY NINETIES.

And I'm a church musician. I think if anyone asked me to play that song, I'd deck them.

American
10-19-2007, 08:15 PM
Well I went there, but had to leave when I seen some chick was saying a prayer for Britney Spears.

Good luck with this.

jb4ronpaul
10-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Well I went there, but had to leave when I seen some chick was saying a prayer for Britney Spears.

Good luck with this.

awww, the prayer was sweet.

need to go here and preach the anti war, anti torture, pro life pro liberty message!

inibo
10-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Obviously everyone's not the same, but Rich Mullins sold a lot of records and collected a lot of radio royalties singing Awesome God.

This (http://www.christianlyricsonline.com/artists/rich-mullins/if-i-stand.html) is a much better Rich Mullins song.

But if you get right down to it, none of the stuff that passes for Church music these days can hold a candle to old standards in the Baptist Hymnal (http://www.friendshipbaptistchurch.com/hymnal.html).

V4Vendetta
10-20-2007, 07:05 AM

Good luck with this.

Britney Spears, Seriously? LOL< well Christians are sposed to be praying for eveyone thats a sinner, including BUSH.