PDA

View Full Version : VP Picks

AlexMerced
11-01-2010, 09:08 PM
two lists, dream candidates, and candidates who you think can help grow tickets electorate

Top 5 Dream VP picks:

- Tom Woods
- John Dennis
- Peter Schiff
- Rand Paul
- John Stossel

Top 5 Candidates that would round out a Ron Paul ticket:

- Nikki Haley, will help quell the race issue that'll certainly come up with Paul, and be more palatable to feminist than a Palin would

- Walter Williams, I should of actually put him in my dream picks, but he'd quell the race controversy and kick Bidens ass in a debate

- Jim Demint, it would get the entire Tea Party behind the ticket, not just the libertarian part

- Michael Steele, he's been somewhat supportive of paul, and I think it would be a further slap to the GOP establishment who seem not to be Steeles biggest fan

- Sarah Palin... I she's got a following which combined with Pauls following makes for insane grassroots organization

ClayTrainor
11-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Dr. Mary Ruwart (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Ruwart) has always been my #1 choice. She is very smart, qualified, well-articulated and really has the economic and moral arguments down to a science, especially on health care.

YouTube - How to Reduce Healthcare Costs by 80% Overnight (Without Spending $2 Trillion) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkqHvc7kBw)

Anti Federalist
11-01-2010, 09:18 PM
The Judge

james1906
11-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Joe Lieberman

Stary Hickory
11-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Judge Napolitano and Rand Paul

or alternatively the Judge and a younger Ron Paul, or vice versa. They both are 10s on the liberty scale.

Imperial
11-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Dream VP:

Gary Johnson
Kinky Friedman
Rand Paul

Best VP:
Mitch Daniels
Nikki Haley
Gary Johnson
Mitt Romney

Joe Lieberman

ViniVidiVici
11-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Jessie Ventura :P

Sentient Void
11-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Gary Johnson, John Dennis,Rand Paul, Andrew Napolitano, Mary Ruwart (!!!!!), Peter Schiff.

One of those :)

RonPaulCult
11-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Sarah Palin............don't even JOKE about that. Who would choose her a second time?