PDA

View Full Version : Who else is there that we are depending on???

RileyE104
11-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Aside from the Libertarian candidates;

Senate:

- Rand Paul

House:

- BJ Lawson

- Gary Clift

- Justin Amash

- Stephen Broden

- Art Robinson

trey4sports
11-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Who's Gary clift?

anyway,

Robyn Hamlin (big underdog)
mike lee
ken buck
sharon angle
rand paul
Joe Miller
BJ Lawson

thats an off-the-top-of-my-head list

malkusm
11-01-2010, 11:43 AM
I'll be compiling one of my epic threads for the election so that everyone has an easy way to keep up with all of the races. Expect to see it sometime tomorrow in General Politics. Races will be sorted by poll closing time, then by race level.

torchbearer
11-01-2010, 11:48 AM
I'll be compiling one of my epic threads for the election so that everyone has an easy way to keep up with all of the races. Expect to see it sometime tomorrow in General Politics. Races will be sorted by poll closing time, then by race level.

thank you!
i'll be sending the final info to all my contacts.

pcosmar
11-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Glenn Wilson. long shot. (hopeful)
for Bart Stupak's seat in the Michigan 1st district.
http://www.wilsonforuscongress.com/
;)

djdellisanti4
11-01-2010, 01:11 PM
James Quigley is a long shot to win in VA's 3rd, but is a solid libertarian and appeared on the local news last week, so it might better his chances a little bit

Son of Detroit
11-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Glenn Bradley!

torchbearer
11-02-2010, 06:22 AM

james1906
11-02-2010, 06:27 AM
Joe Lieberman

malkusm
11-02-2010, 06:50 AM

Sorry, I know....overpromised a bit.

At the time that I posted that, I was unaware of a pending assignment which I stayed up until 3:30 last night working on. I'll actually not be able to watch a lot of the election results as they roll in tonight, but I'm going to do my best to have something up and available for people to use here to follow results.

Sorry for the letdown :( Next election cycle, I won't be in grad school, and this won't be an issue :p

torchbearer
11-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Sorry, I know....overpromised a bit.

At the time that I posted that, I was unaware of a pending assignment which I stayed up until 3:30 last night working on. I'll actually not be able to watch a lot of the election results as they roll in tonight, but I'm going to do my best to have something up and available for people to use here to follow results.

Sorry for the letdown :( Next election cycle, I won't be in grad school, and this won't be an issue :p

we can use a thread to summarize the outcomes of all the people posted in this thread.