PDA

View Full Version : A buck and change a day to keep big government away!

ronpaul4pres
10-19-2007, 01:02 PM
$8/week or $1.14 per day by the current supporters can get Ron his $12 million. Who's with us?

http://www.pledgebank.com/8-for-rp-0ct20

We're so close in succeeding!

Over 50% haven't yet donated but will when this succeeds. Just by you signing up for at least $8, you'll help others donate a combined $400+ all at once! Amazing!

Zarxrax
10-19-2007, 01:35 PM
You know, when you think of it in terms of just $1 a day, and you take it a day at a time, it's not that difficult at all. Skip going to starbucks a couple mornings a week, or don't super-size your value meal. Instead of buying that $1 candy bar out of the vending machine every day, pick up some at wal-mart for less than half that and carry them with you. Instead of buying bottled water, just refill your bottle from the tap. Buy stuff with cash, and never spend your coins. At the end of the month cash them in and look how much you have.
There are SOOO many EASY ways to just save $1 a day without having to cause yourself much inconvenience. How far can you take it? $2 a day? Maybe even $3?? I have only made 1 small donation so far, and tell myself that I really can't afford all that much. But just stop and think about how much money we probably waste every day, by just making stupid decisions, or buying things that we don't really want or need. I think this is a goal that every supporter should be able to achieve, and I'm going to pledge to it right now!

ronpaul4pres
10-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Thank you, Zarxrax! This is the attitude we need!

austin356
10-19-2007, 05:54 PM
You know, when you think of it in terms of just $1 a day, and you take it a day at a time, it's not that difficult at all. Skip going to starbucks a couple mornings a week, or don't super-size your value meal. Instead of buying that $1 candy bar out of the vending machine every day, pick up some at wal-mart for less than half that and carry them with you. Instead of buying bottled water, just refill your bottle from the tap. Buy stuff with cash, and never spend your coins. At the end of the month cash them in and look how much you have.
There are SOOO many EASY ways to just save $1 a day without having to cause yourself much inconvenience. How far can you take it? $2 a day? Maybe even $3?? I have only made 1 small donation so far, and tell myself that I really can't afford all that much. But just stop and think about how much money we probably waste every day, by just making stupid decisions, or buying things that we don't really want or need. I think this is a goal that every supporter should be able to achieve, and I'm going to pledge to it right now!

or you could just spend money you dont have and hope you get all your taxes back next year.

ronpaul4pres
10-19-2007, 05:56 PM
or you could just spend money you dont have and hope you get all your taxes back next year.

Well, we won't get rid of the IRS until 2009, so please be careful about that!

CasualApathy
10-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Revolutions never come without sacrifice.

Danny Molina
10-19-2007, 06:33 PM
how about $9.11 a week?

CasualApathy
10-19-2007, 06:34 PM
how about $9.11 a week?

Nah, Rudy already got bad press for an identical scheme.

ronpaul4pres
10-19-2007, 07:01 PM
Nah, Rudy already got bad press for an identical scheme.

I agree - I'm not going to push for that. But, anyone can donate anything. Personally, I like $17.76.

We need a few more to pledge!

http://www.pledgebank.com/8-for-rp-0ct20