PDA

View Full Version : An early appetizer of Democrat Zombie Grief

AuH20
10-31-2010, 04:33 PM
Enjoy the comment section. I know I am.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/10/ppp-poll-goodbye-time-for-conway-as-rand-paul-way-ahead.php

sailingaway
10-31-2010, 04:47 PM
I almost posted a democrat underground posting of the PPP poll, one of my favorite comments was:

"I feel like I am falling down the rabbit hole! How can this be?!"

rprprs
10-31-2010, 04:51 PM
Seems like many of those commenting think that disparaging the Kentucky electorate is the way to go. That should help their candidate. :rolleyes:

RonPaulFanInGA
10-31-2010, 04:52 PM
I almost posted a democrat underground posting of the PPP poll, one of my favorite comments was:

"I feel like I am falling down the rabbit hole! How can this be?!"

Do it.

h XXp://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9429197

THAT is some good comedy. Especially this guy:

I would think horrified Kentuckians would not approve of Paul letting his asshole get away with 4th degree assault which is only a fine and 6 months probation. A fucking misdemeanor. It should be a felony, and he must stay in prison for at least 25 years before he's considered for parole.

No, I think this one is a outlier, and Conway will win this thanks to the stomping incident of a Paultard.

Hawkeye-X

low preference guy
10-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Is anyone else thinking that PPP has now become more right-leaning?

The above numbers make no sense whatsoever and I doubt that they will even resemble the results on November 2.

And now, a character we are very familiar with...

Something has to be wrong with the polling...

low preference guy
10-31-2010, 04:58 PM
oh god. they're so good...

This is very disappointing news. Rand Paul is going to be with us for a long, long time.

Dripping Rain
10-31-2010, 05:21 PM
lol
me loves me some Liberalz melt down.
we will enjoy it a lot more on election day
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/20/129162735731114076.jpg

Brett85
10-31-2010, 05:53 PM
This is great. I think I'm going to be watching MSNBC all night Tuesday night just to watch all the tears coming down their faces.

Modern_Matthew
10-31-2010, 06:05 PM
Ah, here we go with the "ignorant, inbred hillbilly" comments again.

And to think a Rand Paul victory is about the only thing my fellow Kentuckians can do that will make me proud of my state.

UKJRC
10-31-2010, 06:13 PM
They are trying their best to deflect the validity of the polls. Since they are only robo-polls that call landlines apparently they are not accurate lol.

Modern_Matthew
10-31-2010, 06:21 PM
They are trying their best to deflect the validity of the polls. Since they are only robo-polls that call landlines apparently they are not accurate lol.

:rolleyes:

POLL DENIERS

...is exactly what they'd call us if that argument came from our side.

rprprs
10-31-2010, 06:33 PM
This is great. I think I'm going to be watching MSNBC all night Tuesday night just to watch all the tears coming down their faces.

I might do the same. But I'm sure they'll find some way to spin some aspect of the results to show that it wasn't the complete rout republicans/tea partiers were hoping for. Gonna be hard tho.

sailingaway
10-31-2010, 06:35 PM
I might do the same. But I'm sure they'll find some way to spin some aspect of the results to show that it wasn't the complete rout republicans/tea partiers were hoping for. Gonna be hard tho.

They'll say Jack imploded, Alaska and Utah don't count because they are always red, ..... I haven't really been following C ODonnell, but that is one they might have a hard time explaining :D

TVMH
10-31-2010, 06:50 PM
I've posted as "bosshawgg33" (my yahoo account)...not giving them my facebook info. :D

sailingaway
10-31-2010, 07:02 PM
I've posted as "bosshawgg33" (my yahoo account)...not giving them my facebook info. :D

I posted as sailingaway.....

TVMH
10-31-2010, 07:07 PM
I posted as sailingaway.....

I kinda figured as much. :D

KanTuck22
10-31-2010, 07:55 PM
According to them, if you are not liberal you are a dumb, bigoted, shoeless, inbred, Kentuckian....... I love seeing libs throw their hissy fits.....

sailingaway
10-31-2010, 08:01 PM
According to them, if you are not liberal you are a dumb, bigoted, shoeless, inbred, Kentuckian....... I love seeing libs throw their hissy fits.....

I have shoes.

AuH20
10-31-2010, 08:02 PM

But you're voting against OUR.........Err... I mean YOUR Interests!! ;);)

Don't you love when they break that one out?

Wyurm
10-31-2010, 08:08 PM
I love some of those comments. In fact, it seems many would be on our side if they could just get past the left-right paradigm. I saw a few that mentioned the problems of Republicans favoring legislation that supports sending jobs overseas. I agree, but then Democrats have done the same. Guess it's just hard to see the forest through the trees.

TVMH
10-31-2010, 08:09 PM
I have shoes.

Yeah, but you wouldn't know how to tie them if the government didn't tell you how to do it. :rolleyes:

Inkblots
10-31-2010, 08:19 PM
:rolleyes:

POLL DENIERS

...is exactly what they'd call us if that argument came from our side.

And they'd be right :rolleyes:

Seriously, a lot of Ron Paul supporters were boating on a river in Egypt all through the run-up to the '08 primaries, and we used a lot of the same excuses to discount the polls, too!

Anti Federalist
10-31-2010, 08:24 PM
Do it.

h XXp://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9429197

Originally Posted by Some DU moonbat
I would think horrified Kentuckians would not approve of Paul letting his asshole get away with 4th degree assault which is only a fine and 6 months probation. A fucking misdemeanor. It should be a felony, and he must stay in prison for at least 25 years before he's considered for parole.

No, I think this one is a outlier, and Conway will win this thanks to the stomping incident of a Paultard.

Hawkeye-X

LoLz.

Mods deleted his message.

MsDoodahs
10-31-2010, 08:58 PM
LOVE the work you guys have done there, most excellent stuff!

Thanks for the link!

:)

Modern_Matthew
11-01-2010, 03:12 AM
And they'd be right :rolleyes:

Seriously, a lot of Ron Paul supporters were boating on a river in Egypt all through the run-up to the '08 primaries, and we used a lot of the same excuses to discount the polls, too!

I remember that well. Reading some of the overly positive posts on here and DP made me feel like Baghdad Bob had cloned himself.

TVMH
11-01-2010, 03:15 AM
Oh.
My.
Gawd!

It's just awful over there.

They keep calling me names and stuff.

What will I do?!?!?! :cool:

Inflation
11-01-2010, 03:52 AM
Do it.

Thanks so much for sharing the comedy gold.

I can only imagine what the other censored lulzy comments said.

Why does DU hate free speech and disrespect individual opinion?

When Graashole posts her Meltdown Opus I might lose it.

The schadenfreude coming this week may kill me. Must, be, strong, for, Rand....