PDA

View Full Version : November 5th website

DrNoZone
10-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Whoever is running this site MUST add to the page that it is in no way associated with the Ron Paul 2008 campaign and is run by grassroots supporters. I have heard numerous times in various venues already supporters of this event saying that it is being done by the Ron Paul official campaign.

Energy
10-19-2007, 11:52 AM
The website owner is lyman.trevor (at) gmail (dot) com if you want to send suggestions or voice opinion. It's published in the domain whois lookup.

I think the choice of videos might backfire (protesters with Guy Fawkes masks). Better to not have any than those. Or use the popular ones or make one with positive images - Constitution, founding fathers, etc.

jaumen
10-19-2007, 11:57 AM
I agree, especially since it is mentioned by a caller on Adam Curry's podcast as being something the "campaign" is doing. But the website is looking a lot better now, good job whoever did the redesign.

Green Mountain Boy
10-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Derek, If you're going to spam all the threads, at least learn how to do it right.
None of your links work.

DrNoZone
10-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Use the little exclamation icon in the top right of Derek's spam posts to report them to the moderators. I have.

DrNoZone
10-19-2007, 12:13 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110182552096&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001

Y'all chill. Yes I'm spamming this: far and wide. If you really want to raise the money, this is the only feasible way. We don't have 100,000 donars, and if we did, they would not be able to each donate 100 dollars: too young, broke, in debt...and so forth.

It's up to you, when Hillary takes the white house in 2009 at least you can say that you stopped Derek from spamming on the ronpaulforums.com. Good for you.

Ultimately, the answer is in the mirror, I've given YOU the key that unlocks the 10 million dollar door. Once others pick the key up and proceed, I am done...off to the estate sales, garage sales, and so forth to raise a HUGE 11-5 donation.

Understand?

Stop spamming! I've reported about 5 of your posts.

Brinck Slattery
10-19-2007, 12:16 PM
yeah, it's pretty essential that the Nov. 5 web site makes it clear that it's not associated with the official Paul campaign in any way.

kylejack
10-19-2007, 12:25 PM
It's up to you, when Hillary takes the white house in 2009 at least you can say that you stopped Derek from spamming on the ronpaulforums.com.

.net.