PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Keith Olbermann makes strong case for the Tea Party in his "Special Comment"

MRoCkEd
10-31-2010, 10:15 AM
If you're into torture:
YouTube - You Are Willing To Let These People Run This Country ! (Part 1 of 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcIpB8IAkt0)

jbuttell
10-31-2010, 10:26 AM
Keith's case against the Tea Party makes me like it even more...
YouTube - You Are Willing To Let These People Run This Country ! (Part 1 of 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcIpB8IAkt0)
YouTube - You Are Willing To Let These People Run This Country ! (Part 2 of 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Frw9fQDzY&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=fKBgNhgJE-0)

Seriously, I couldn't watch more than a minute of this guy... this guy seriously believes the bullshit coming out of his mouth?

GreenCardSeeker
10-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Does the clip get interesting at some point? I spent six minutes listening thinking it would at some point, but it's like he's just reading a long boring list of quotes that are supposed to be misinterpreted.

low preference guy
10-31-2010, 11:52 AM
Does the clip get interesting at some point? I spent six minutes listening thinking it would at some point, but it's like he's just reading a long boring list of quotes that are supposed to be misinterpreted.

I made it to 0:15.

Maximilian American
10-31-2010, 11:55 AM
I made it to 0:15.

Couldn't go past 0:06 , what pathetic man.

LibertyBrews
10-31-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm gonna enjoy this douchebag cry like a girl on tuesday.

TNforPaul45
10-31-2010, 12:20 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

Wow..Well now, that was an interesting 18 minutes.

It's just so sad. You can see how lost he is in the false left-right paradigm. He is so angry about the comments of the tea partiers (which, except for his ones on Rand Paul, were spot on in a lot of cases and perfectly demonstrates how these people are going to change nothing) that he just tells people to "overlook the dissapointment of the past 2 years and vote back in the same people who caused it.

Olbermann cannot even see that the people he is supporting are the same as the ones he is railing against. He simply rails against one and supports the other because one side has (R) in front of their names and supports the other because they have an (L) in front of theirs.

Notice at the end how he uses quotes from the film version of the Scopes Trial incident to bolster his emotional, passionate involvement in this falsity. He has no solid reason for supporting 'Progressives' except that he has been made to feel passionate about them, that they have to win, no matter what they do or do not do.

Do not enjoy his tears on Tuesday night. Do not enjoy any democrat being upset at the trends that occur on Tuesday night. If anything, we should cry ourselves, because after tuesday nothing has changed but the letters in front of the crooks names. Father and Son Paul will stand alone in a sea of darkness and corruption, amidst the cancer at the heart of our nation (a cancer which DID NOT start there, but has set up in there).

Rather, on tuesday night, to quote Colbert, you should be "afraid, very afraid." After such a wild pendulum swing in 2008 to the left, now the pendulum is violently swinging back to the right. The masses are getting angry. They don't quite know who to be angry at. The violence is coming soon. Then we will all be crying.

TN

EndDaFed
10-31-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm gonna enjoy this douchebag cry like a girl on tuesday.

Keith Olbermann cries too damn much!

Heimdallr
10-31-2010, 01:26 PM
Do not enjoy his tears on Tuesday night. Do not enjoy any democrat being upset at the trends that occur on Tuesday night. If anything, we should cry ourselves, because after tuesday nothing has changed but the letters in front of the crooks names. Father and Son Paul will stand alone in a sea of darkness and corruption, amidst the cancer at the heart of our nation (a cancer which DID NOT start there, but has set up in there).

Rather, on tuesday night, to quote Colbert, you should be "afraid, very afraid." After such a wild pendulum swing in 2008 to the left, now the pendulum is violently swinging back to the right. The masses are getting angry. They don't quite know who to be angry at. The violence is coming soon. Then we will all be crying.

TN

Whoa... dude.

That last paragraph gave me chills.

That essentially sums up all of my fears.

So true. Very, very very true.

nobody's_hero
10-31-2010, 01:52 PM
lol. Damn right, Keith. I'm using democracy to end democracy.

Republics rule, Democracies drool!

purplechoe
10-31-2010, 06:16 PM
http://boweeb.ipower.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/olbermann_worst-300x225.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
10-31-2010, 06:24 PM
Talks faster than he Thinks... we all can't do to him, what he has already done to himself.

This Gas Bag has one foot in the bone yard.

jmdrake
10-31-2010, 07:56 PM
Keith Olberman has just proven himself to be as stupid as he is dishonest. The 14th amendment has nothing to do with the 1964 civil rights act. The 14th amendment only bars discrimination by state actors. Title's 2 and 7 of the civil rights act is only able to get to private actors by the twisting of the interstate commerce clause. And Rand never said he'd repeals the 14th amendment or the 1964 civil rights act or that private business should be able to discriminate. He only said there should be limits on what the federal government should be able tell private businesses to do. MSNBC already "corrected" the New York Times for telling the lies that Olberman is putting out now.

YouTube - (Most of) The Left gets Rand Paul quote wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaelIldb4cY)