PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Bradley ad on Fox News (no video)

GunnyFreedom
10-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Just a report that an anti-Bradley TV spot is running on Fox news in the Raleigh-Franklinton market. Same thing -- "Glen Bradley will take away your right to vote for US Senator" lol :D

here is what I am thinking of putting on the top front page of my website:

Get Out The Vote!

With less than 65 hours until the last polls close, we are in the final stretch of the race for NC State House 2010. We have run a strong, positive grassroots campaign focusing entirely on the issues that are important to the citizens of Franklin, Halifax, and Nash counties, while our opponent has outspent us 5 to 1 focusing mostly on distortions and lies. Nevertheless, every credible poll has shown that people want positive campaigns focusing on issues, and no more of the negative smear ads focusing on lies - so while the gap is closing we still remain in the lead here in the 11th hour.

You can help assure victory!

Conservatives and government reformers are already energized, and they genuinely want to make a difference for the good this year. Our opponent is trying to energize his turnout.

The most important thing you can do this year to assure a victory for Glen Bradley in 2010 is to reach out to your community and encourage them to vote. Offer neighbors and friends rides to the polls. Get a group of friends together to do lunch and vote. Every little thing you do makes a big difference. You, are the key to winning this election by encouraging your friends and community to vote.

This year, it is more important than ever:

Please do not let the big money interests, partisan incitements and division, and an establishment career political machine upset this election and return our State to the status quo of the last 135 years.

Reach out to your community:

If you would like to help get out the vote, please call the campaign at (919) 728-0449 and we will be glad to provide you with the resources you need to help get out the vote, or just reach out to your neighbors and your communities on your own and help bring people to the polls. Winning our district is entirely up to you now, so help us celebrate a victory on November 2nd.

It's time to restore representative government, so do please vote Glen Bradley for NC State House, and help us send a message to the political establishment that business as usual is just not good enough!

GunnyFreedom
10-30-2010, 09:37 PM
If I ever do get video of the ad, I'll post it here. :D

independence
10-30-2010, 09:41 PM
It takes more than getting out the vote folks. I'm driving from Hillsborough to help Glen tomorrow and that is what it takes to return our country to it's founding. If you'd like to help Glen can use most any kind but right now it's boots on the ground and/or phone calls!

Matt Collins
10-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Well they must perceive you as a threat if they are fighting against you. That's good!

GunnyFreedom
10-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Well they must perceive you as a threat if they are fighting against you. That's good!

Well, when Dems fund a $125k smear campaign against a $20k grassroots campaign in an allegedly "Democrat Safe" district - you know they are very very worried. :D

devil21
10-31-2010, 12:52 AM
Any new negative mailers shown up yet Glen?

Btw, it was a pleasure meeting you and helping your campaign on Thursday!

Everybody please do what you can to help this man win this race. He's the genuine article.

squarepusher
10-31-2010, 12:55 AM
fight the good fight gunny

GunnyFreedom
10-31-2010, 04:25 AM
I have something RPF's can help with, sort of a linkbomb

Southron
10-31-2010, 08:50 AM
I can't believe they are attacking you on this.

KCIndy
10-31-2010, 10:53 AM
I have something RPF's can help with, sort of a linkbomb

Just give the word! :D

jacque
10-31-2010, 11:43 AM
I can't believe they are attacking you on this.

I am sick over this. This is what I posted on FaceBook:

And we think they ARE NOT corrupt! Compare the $120,000 spent against Glen's $20,000 on this campaign. Does big money win elections? Ask the corrupt opposition? Do you think they will agree with Glen? Of course they will deny all by spending more money!!!!!!! Please help by voting in the right person, GLEN BRADLEY!

I am sick and tired of corruption! :mad:

Freedom Mom

liberalnurse
10-31-2010, 11:58 AM
Just give the word! :D

Set up a chip-in, Gunny.

GunnyFreedom
10-31-2010, 05:45 PM
A linkbomb doesn't need a chipin, it's just a massive linking (going viral) of a story. It's working -- the story "Glen Bradley will not take away your right to vote for Senator" is now the #2 hit on Google when simply searching for: Glen Bradley

Thanks! :D :D :D

GunnyFreedom
10-31-2010, 05:50 PM
A hand-cam capture of the end of the ad....

YouTube - 101_7386.MOV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwXa05DM_YU)