PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Watchdog: Claim that Paul would eliminate a litany of laws ‘false’

sailingaway
10-29-2010, 08:37 PM
http://bluegrasspolitics.bloginky.com/files/2010/09/falsegauge.jpg

"The statement: “(Rand) Paul would eliminate laws that provide: mine safety, environmental protections, a minimum wage, food safety, toy safety and child labor protections.”

— The Kentucky Democratic Party, in a mailing against Paul, the Republican U.S. Senate nominee

The ruling: False..."

http://bluegrasspolitics.bloginky.com/2010/10/29/campaign-watchdog-claim-that-paul-would-eliminate-a-litany-of-laws-false/

skyorbit
10-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Well, that's unfortunate.

Tracy

Brett85
10-30-2010, 12:10 AM
I wish that it was true. These so called Democrat "attack ads" just make me like Rand more.

MRoCkEd
10-30-2010, 08:34 AM
Aw, man. :p

TheDriver
10-30-2010, 09:00 AM
I'm amazed Conway has ads pulled for far less of a "stretch," but we don't lift a finger to get a blatant lying video like the new dem ad removed.

Lots to learn boys (and gals)...

low preference guy
10-30-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm amazed Conway has ads pulled for far less of a "stretch," but we don't lift a finger to get a blatant lying video like the new dem ad removed.

Lots to learn boys (and gals)...

This could be interpreted as both criticizing Rand's camp or making fun of Conway. Do you mind spelling it out?

TheDriver
10-30-2010, 11:35 AM
This could be interpreted as both criticizing Rand's camp or making fun of Conway. Do you mind spelling it out?

Either Conway has special connections or we don't know how to plug into the switchboard. Take your pick, but obviously if Conway can get ads that are truthful pulled and we can't get (or don't attempt to) get ads that are blatant lies pulled makes me scratch my head.

I'm doubtful that the latest smear will have any luck stopping the Randslide forming, none of the other smears did!

sailingaway
10-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Either Conway has special connections or we don't know how to plug into the switchboard. Take your pick, but obviously if Conway can get ads that are truthful pulled and we can't get (or don't attempt to) get ads that are blatant lies pulled makes me scratch my head.

I'm doubtful that the latest smear will have any luck stopping the Randslide forming, none of the other smears did!

He threatened to sue is what I understand. Do you see Rand doing that? In the middle of a campaign? Conway is a douche.

TheDriver
10-30-2010, 11:51 AM
He threatened to sue is what I understand. Do you see Rand doing that? In the middle of a campaign? Conway is a douche.

Yes, why have an attorney on hand fighting for you in the one of the biggest races, for one of the most powerful positions in America, on hand.... :o

Troubling.. very troubling...