PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: John Edwards is going to be the Democratic Nominee

dude58677
10-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Hiliary Clinton and Barack Obama are "beltway politicians" meaning that the only support they have are from lobbyists, bureacrats, journalists, etc and not from ordinary people. The proof of this is that most of the money these two candidates get is from DC, Hollywood, and New York(Hollywood stars live in New York and so does Rockefeller's regional federal reserve bank). We also know that the media fakes public polls. Hilliary is already disgraced from the 90's and is showing desperation by praying that people don't follow the issues and have people vote for her because she was a first lady(publicity stunt).

In order to win the primaries and general election, canidates must have the highest votes within a State and these two candidates are not capable of that like the way Edwards, Richardson, and Biden are. This is why Hiliary wants to get rid of the electoral college because as a beltway politician she sucks at it.

The only reason that you think Hiliary is tough to beat is because of media/ PR propaganda.

I'll give an analogy. Let's look at Barry Bonds in baseball and his steroids. The only people that defend Barry Bonds are Giants fans and the Giants Public Relations but they are a loud minority. Outside of San Fransisco Barry Bonds is the most hated athlete.

From now on we should focus on John Edwards tatics.

JPFromTally
10-19-2007, 10:38 AM
The media won't allow this to happen.

F3d
10-19-2007, 10:41 AM

fj45lvr
10-19-2007, 10:43 AM
I agree Edwards will win

dude58677
10-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Not like Edwards did any better than Hillary in those states. His campaign contributions are still a drop in the bucket compared to her donations. Hillary can carry all the states that have tons of electoral votes: Florida, California, New York, New Jersey, Texas, etc. It's hers to take.

It doesn't matter how much money she has, it is where she gets it and it is only from wealthy lobbyists in DC.

saahmed
10-19-2007, 10:50 AM
My prediction is Richardson. And I would be happy with him if Ron Paul doesn't make it. I live in Iowa and there is definitely quite a bit of talk about him. Obama is huge on campus, but other than that I don't think so.

F3d
10-19-2007, 10:56 AM

specsaregood
10-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Ron Paul was asked MONTHS ago in a tv interview who he thought the democrat nominee would be and he said "John Edwards" it is on youtube somewhere.

mavtek
10-19-2007, 11:07 AM
My prediction is Richardson. And I would be happy with him if Ron Paul doesn't make it. I live in Iowa and there is definitely quite a bit of talk about him. Obama is huge on campus, but other than that I don't think so.

Trust me!!

You really, really won't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur_JRPBDXrY

The 1st 20 minutes is the same rhetoric he's been spouting about the war. Then at a the 20 minute mark he gets downright scary. I'd say at the 20 minute mark he reminds me of Hitler, yet speaking English.

Bradley in DC
10-19-2007, 11:13 AM
:confused: :mad:

dude58677
10-19-2007, 12:32 PM
She got more money in almost all the states compared to Edwards. If she can get all the populated states, then she won. Obama can't touch her in any of the big states, and Obama would lose due to racist southerners in the South. lol Edwards won't be able to carry any state except his home state. That be bad if he couldn't even do that.

Get a clue! Hilliary raised 31m in New York and in California. That is half of her money from only two states. The rest is from DC.

dude58677
10-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Hilliary has no votes in the Red States or midwestern States. All she has is bureacratic loudmouths who will lie about not only her stance on the issues but her real support. Same with Barack Obama.

MozoVote
10-19-2007, 12:43 PM
I don't see Edwards winning because he does not seem to be making any better headway from his position as "also-ran" in 2004. He does not have the appeal of being a fresh face like Obama. He wasn't even all that popular in his home state, where people called him our "part time Senator".

It's Hillary, Obama, or an outside shot that Richardson could squeak in. Kucinich or Edwards might play a kingmaker role if one picks up enough votes and the convention is deadlocked.

Grandson of Liberty
10-19-2007, 12:52 PM
The media won't allow this to happen.

Neither will Hillary Clinton.

Note to self: Do not fly on the same plane as any candidate beating Hillary Clinton in the primaries.

Green Mountain Boy
10-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Note to self: Do not fly on the same plane as any candidate beating Hillary Clinton in the primaries.

Some would say JFK Jr. learned that the hard way.

F3d
10-19-2007, 12:58 PM

dude58677
10-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Hilliary has mostly raised money in DC, New York, and California.

Get the picture? Probably not.

Hilliary has mostly raised money in DC, New York and California.

dude58677
10-19-2007, 01:07 PM
And she raised more practically every where.

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q3/C00431569/A_STATE_C00431569.html

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q3/C00431569/A_STATE_C00431569.html

Richardson has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the nomination. Edwards may gain some momentum if he takes Iowa and New Hampshire but if he doesn't, he won't win.

Alot of the states had only around $5-$10,000 which is only enough for a for attorneys at law firms. Also the biggest donation money came from DC which shows a strong lobbyist support. If she had a million in every state or close to it then that would convince me.

unklejman
10-19-2007, 01:18 PM
racist southerners in the South.

And everywhere else...

Please stop this crap.

F3d
10-19-2007, 01:22 PM

F3d
10-19-2007, 01:24 PM

SlapItHigh
10-19-2007, 01:26 PM
One thing that seems to be persistent among dems is that they don't care as much which candidate gets the nomination. They only care that a dem is elected as POTUS. Obviously a generalization here but I constantly hear "I'll vote for whoever gets the democratic nomination". I really don't think there is going to be a big turn out for the dem primaries. Another thing I noticed when going through the donations for quarters 1-3, a TON of people donated to multiple dems. They just want all the dems to do well and will vote for whoever gets the nomination. Sure, there are exceptions to this theory but I think this is significantly different than the republican nomination this year.

kickzman
10-19-2007, 01:26 PM
My question is why would anyone want Edwards??? I see him as a big fraud... He is only leaning for the anti-war vote only b/c its a weakness for Artillery and Oboma Iraq..

unklejman
10-19-2007, 01:29 PM
And everywhere else...

What do you mean by "everywhere else"? Have you been in a Southern state?

Look at my location.

By everywhere else I mean by states in the North as well.

SlapItHigh
10-19-2007, 01:31 PM
My question is why would anyone want Edwards???

One thing I noticed when going through donations in my area was that there was a CRAP Ton of donations from attorneys (compared to other professions) and the vast majority of them donated to Edwards. Edwards got very few donations from anyone other than attorneys. Most donated the max or close to it.

F3d
10-19-2007, 01:39 PM

Broadlighter
10-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Alot of the states had only around $5-$10,000 which is only enough for a for attorneys at law firms. Also the biggest donation money came from DC which shows a strong lobbyist support. If she had a million in every state or close to it then that would convince me.

And where do the Lobbyists come from? Who's interests are they representing?

And D.C. is not an answer. The lobbyists may have apartments in D.C., but I bet they come from all over.

Some astrologer on this board projected Edwards on another thread.

I think the only way Hillary could lose the Dem Nomination is for a big scandal to expose her, like the lawsuit with Peter Paul in California. She was actually caught on tape violating FEC regulations. If justice is served and the media can't ignore it, like they've been trying to. Hillary is toast.

I'd love to see Ron 'Constitutional Patriot' Paul go up against John 'ambulance-chaser' Edwards in the general election.

The only Dem who has any chance of beating RP is Obama.

But first RP has to win the GOP Nomination. That's the real election right now.

dude58677
10-19-2007, 02:26 PM
And where do the Lobbyists come from? Who's interests are they representing?

And D.C. is not an answer. The lobbyists may have apartments in D.C., but I bet they come from all over.

Some astrologer on this board projected Edwards on another thread.

I think the only way Hillary could lose the Dem Nomination is for a big scandal to expose her, like the lawsuit with Peter Paul in California. She was actually caught on tape violating FEC regulations. If justice is served and the media can't ignore it, like they've been trying to. Hillary is toast.

I'd love to see Ron 'Constitutional Patriot' Paul go up against John 'ambulance-chaser' Edwards in the general election.

The only Dem who has any chance of beating RP is Obama.

But first RP has to win the GOP Nomination. That's the real election right now.

DC is the answer because DC is the nation's capitol and that is where most of the lobbyists are located and the same with bureacrats. Bureaucrsts LIVE in DC and so do alot of lawyers. That is where Hilliary is getting most of her donations. She has been outraised by Edwards, Obama, and Richardson in Southern and Midwestern States.

dude58677
10-19-2007, 02:30 PM
The Southern states are more racist. It wasn't even that long ago when blacks were segregated and couldn't even use the same fountain, toilet, etc. Those people around that time are still here. Any teacher or professor would tell you that. Let's face it, people want to vote for Hillary because she's a women, some people think Obama's cool because he's black so they'll vote for him, and some don't want a black president. A LOT of people vote only for 1 reason. Sex and race are two of them.

Hilliary's support is only from Lobbyists, lawyers, lesbians, and media.

unklejman
10-19-2007, 02:56 PM
The Southern states are more racist. It wasn't even that long ago when blacks were segregated and couldn't even use the same fountain, toilet, etc. Those people around that time are still here. Any teacher or professor would tell you that.

But why must everyone continue to only mention southern states when talking about racism? Yes people are around from that time, like my parents. Are they racist? NO. I just get sick of everyone making stereotypes about southerners. It gets old. Your statement could have easily have just said racists.

Strom
10-19-2007, 05:18 PM

...and China.

dude58677
10-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Hilliary is also 4th among democrats in meetup groups. She has very little grassroot support.

Tidewise
10-19-2007, 11:09 PM
I'll give an analogy. Let's look at Barry Bonds in baseball and his steroids. The only people that defend Barry Bonds are Giants fans and the Giants Public Relations but they are a loud minority. Outside of San Fransisco Barry Bonds is the most hated athlete.

Bad analogy.