PDA

View Full Version : Roll call!!!!! Rally tomorrow!!!!

DjLoTi
10-29-2010, 06:44 PM
Who's going to the rally tomorrow?!?! I'll be there, with my Ron Paul sign ready! I wanted stickers and stuff to hand out. Anyone else going? Anyone bringing stuff? There's a few places 2 meet up afterwards (after-bars, ect). I'll post some details up later. But anyway.... SO WHO'S GOING?!?! =)) =p

ronpaulhawaii
10-29-2010, 06:47 PM
I wish... glad to hear you'll be representing :)

DjLoTi
10-29-2010, 10:50 PM
bump b4 bed!!! see yall out there!!! =)

AuH20
10-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Go raise some hell tomorrow. :D;)

QueenB4Liberty
10-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Good luck! Have fun! :)

DjLoTi
10-29-2010, 11:02 PM
I'll be in full costume =P people WILL notice me and my RP sign!! =)

RonPaulwillWin
10-30-2010, 12:09 AM
I hope to attend the LA rally. Either way I'm pumped!

Lord Xar
10-30-2010, 01:41 AM
what Rally?

Please don't tell me the "john stewart" rally?

JohnEngland
10-30-2010, 02:11 AM
what Rally?

Please don't tell me the "john stewart" rally?

Does anyone even know what it's about?

All I know is that the media have been hyping it up a lot, unlike Beck's event, which they preemptively attacked and smeared (of course).

Lord Xar
10-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Does anyone even know what it's about?

All I know is that the media have been hyping it up a lot, unlike Beck's event, which they preemptively attacked and smeared (of course).

Well, the gist is "returning the country back to sanity", but I think it is just a big lefty push. As their message is "sanity", everything else (us), not. Another hijacking of America's discontent and try to map it to the lefties enemies.

I think going with RP signs is cool, but I don't think there will be much open arms welcoming that message.

RonPaulwillWin
10-30-2010, 02:39 AM
RP people are so diverse, we pretty much belong on all sides....just stay strong and be tolerant.

BTW Lord Xar , I can't thank you enough for those RP signs you gave me in 07. I sign bombed just before super tuesday. I still have one on my wall :)

DjLoTi
10-30-2010, 06:11 AM
]
I think going with RP signs is cool, but I don't think there will be much open arms welcoming that message.

We're bout to find out!!! =P I know it has a 'left' lean, but I am going to this rally b/c I am passionate about the craziness in DC and we really do need a change. I've never been to DC for their rallies. Like Jon said, this is for the people who 'don't go to rallies'. That's me

The media and the bloggers do not know me. They do not know why I am here. No one has asked me anything. They live in their own world, with their own predisposition. Ron Paul is the ONLY PERSON that = sanity. If these people don't get that, hopefully they will in 2012. Maybe I'll find a few converts. Come on Xar! We gotta get some converts!! We should be hitting all these rallies all over the country!! We need to start campaigning for RP now!!!

libertarian4321
10-30-2010, 08:37 AM
Wish I could be there, but i'll probably end up watching on Cspan.

Valli6
10-30-2010, 10:09 AM
The crowd is "overwhelmingly white". Will the media make a point of mentioning it?:rolleyes:

Zatch
10-30-2010, 10:26 AM
The crowd is "overwhelmingly white". Will the media make a point of mentioning it?:rolleyes:

Also, I estimate there are at most 1,000 people there. ;)