PDA

View Full Version : New Jack Conway Ad

TheDriver
10-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Just caught it on the tele...

Focuses on some issues but then he says Rand wants to END civil rights.....

Its Jack talking into camera....

Jack Conway, a f@cking liar!

JoshLowry
10-26-2010, 05:29 PM
And somehow that ad gets approved.

low preference guy
10-26-2010, 05:30 PM
lol! THAT's the issue Kentucky voters care about!

TheDriver
10-26-2010, 05:31 PM
And somehow that ad gets approved.

This video followed it:
YouTube - Rand Paul - Ad Condemned (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUByWv22tDs)

axiomata
10-26-2010, 05:32 PM
There's a certain threshold depravity that should someone stoop to, the whole floor will fall out and all shame is lost. Conway is there.

Tecla
10-26-2010, 05:34 PM
Yeah, the other ads that are running (like the latest from the NRSC) will likely neutralize this one. Nobody in their right mind believes that a politician would actually support destroying the CRA.

I hope (and suspect) this will just be viewed as another desperate attempt to regain ground on Jack's part, and is another wild accusation. Jack has soiled his name already and is down, and various people have tried hard to soil Rand's name, and he's up. I doubt Jack is gonna be able to reverse that now by rehashing old garbage that has already blown over and been debunked.

low preference guy
10-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Yeah, the other ads that are running (like the latest from the NRSC) will likely neutralize this one. Nobody in their right mind believes that a politician would actually support destroying the CRA.

I hope (and suspect) this will just be viewed as another desperate attempt to regain ground on Jack's part, and is another wild accusation. Jack has soiled his name already and is down, and various people have tried hard to soil Rand's name, and he's up. I doubt Jack is gonna be able to reverse that now by rehashing old garbage that has already blown over and been debunked.

this is just to stop the bleeding of leftists supporters voting for Rand Paul. it's just to try to not lose in a randslide.

Brett85
10-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Lol. This won't work at all. Conway is really desperate at this point.

devil21
10-26-2010, 05:43 PM
An ad like that only shows one thing. Conway really does believe that Kentucky voters are completely stupid and will fall for anything. I think an ad that insults their intelligence that badly will backfire too. But I guess he's got nothing to lose....he's damaged goods in the political world when he loses.

TheDriver
10-26-2010, 05:50 PM
The ad's message is basically...

I've done this and that.... then Rand Paul will blow up Kentucky... then vote for me....

dannno
10-26-2010, 05:52 PM
I used to think Trey Grayson was one of the scummiest people alive..

Conway has really upped the bar.

low preference guy
10-26-2010, 05:53 PM
I used to think Trey Grayson was one of the scummiest people alive..

Conway has really upped the bar.

it's not even a contest

Fozz
10-26-2010, 05:59 PM
This will backfire, and Rand will win by +15, IF Rand Paul does a final ad that asks people for their vote and tells voters what's at stake.

obijuan
10-26-2010, 06:09 PM
This will backfire, and Rand will win by +15, IF Rand Paul does a final ad that asks people for their vote and tells voters what's at stake.

I actually agree 100% with the positive conclusion. If Rand cuts a commercial speaking directly to voters and outlining his campaign positions (term limits, balanced budget, read the bills), he wins running away.

TheDriver
10-26-2010, 06:13 PM
I actually agree 100% with the positive conclusion. If Rand cuts a commercial speaking directly to voters and outlining his campaign positions (term limits, balanced budget, read the bills), he wins running away.

YouTube - "Rand's Plan" - Rand Paul For US Senate - Kentucky - 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVorVi8gCJM)

Brett85
10-26-2010, 06:16 PM

You know things are bad when Fozz is one of the few people on the board being positive. Lol.

obijuan
10-26-2010, 06:21 PM
YouTube - "Rand's Plan" - Rand Paul For US Senate - Kentucky - 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVorVi8gCJM)

Ha! Didn't realize...

Run it from now until Nov. 3rd!

Brett85
10-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Rand should just run a commercial like the newsletter that he sends out. He should say that he'll never vote for a tax increase, never vote for an unbalanced budget, never vote for a bailout, etc.