PDA

View Full Version : Lawson on new cook political list

phesoge
10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
http://redstate.com/

did anyone see the "Cooks DoomList" update on redtstae.

"Those are all formerly-safe races that are now abruptly… not-safe. They’ve all gone from Safe Democratic to Likely Democratic, but this kind of movement is consistent with a continuing drift towards the GOP side. It would be interesting to see what the Toss-Up and Lean Republican totals would look like right now if Cook was less conservative about assigning incumbents to the latter. Also: look at some of those names. There are some heavy hitters on the Democratic side on that list, and they’re even now being told the bad news. Will a week be enough time to topple them?

LAWSON is on the list. Coming down to the nail. I was rewatching some interviews with Lawson earlier. He is perhaps our most promising candidate this cycle.

Jeremy
10-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Donate

Michigan11
10-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Making calls after tomorrow (wednesday) for Lawson. Let's sign up and put him in office and send Price home.

runningdiz
10-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Making calls after tomorrow (wednesday) for Lawson. Let's sign up and put him in office and send Price home.

I second that! It would be insane to see Lawson in office with Ron! Donating again..

Cherder
10-26-2010, 06:00 PM
I second that! It would be insane to see Lawson in office with Ron! Donating again..

Will you take 30 minutes out of your day tomorrow to make some phone calls for Lawson? It would be a huge help to the campaign. PM me and I'll get you the information you need.

Dripping Rain
10-26-2010, 06:03 PM
I will no problemo
this race will be close

Michigan11
10-29-2010, 07:09 PM
Let's sign up and make calls over the next 3 days. Besides this latest political report, Lawson was also brought up on Rush's show the other day. Maybe someone can get a thread up on that..

Anyways let's make calls for Lawson, who else is in?

I plan on making 200 calls over the next 3 days