PDA

View Full Version : Canvassing plans leading up to election day?

devil21
10-26-2010, 03:21 AM
What are your canvassing plans leading up to (and including) the election Glen? I'd like to drive up for a day and help out but not sure how you're going to handle canvassing and the GOTV effort?

jacque
10-26-2010, 04:25 AM
Glen posted this on Facebook last night.

Last canvass of the election! October 30th and 31st. I dare say win or lose may depend entirely on how many people show up to help this coming weekend. 9:30 AM in the Food Lion parkinglot corner of US 1 and NC 96. Be a part of the victory!

Freedom Mom

devil21
10-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks for posting the info. Im going to have a hard time with that schedule though since Im moving over the weekend. Sunday is more likely possible than Saturday though.

PM incoming to you jacque.

GunnyFreedom
10-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Hey, just let me know when you wanted to come down and help, and I'll make the time to go canvassing with you. Nothing, and I mean nothing in this world will help us more than the canvass. If you have free time during the week before sunset and want to come out and help -- just let me know when and we'll go!

jacque
10-26-2010, 06:34 PM
We will be canvassing on Sunday sometime after 1PM. This weekend will be the last big push for meeting people and introducing them to a great Constitutionalist ;)

Freedom Mom

GunnyFreedom
10-26-2010, 06:36 PM
I can rearrange my schedule to canvass ANYTIME a volunteer is free to help. A lot of people are out of work, and so a lot of people are home during the week. I am NOT kidding when I say that NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING helps bring out the vote more than the canvass.

devil21
10-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Thursday afternoon/evening would work much better for me than this weekend. I think I can make that happen pretty easily. Ill update yall tomorrow on my plans.

GunnyFreedom
10-26-2010, 09:37 PM
Thursday afternoon/evening would work much better for me than this weekend. I think I can make that happen pretty easily. Ill update yall tomorrow on my plans.

I'll start getting lists and maps together. What we have left is "soft dems" and we've been having gangbusters success.