PDA

View Full Version : "Rent Is Too Damn High!" candidate coming up next on Hannity

MRoCkEd
10-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Tune in now

jkr
10-25-2010, 07:25 PM
:eek:l
ink?

GH i cannaot believe ah sed that
:eek:

kahless
10-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Why should we bother with this Obamabot. Where are the Warren Redlich interview posts?
Oh that is right, it is NY state, no one gives a shit about this hell hole here so we will accept the MSM's wishes and discuss the "rent is too dam high" asshole to distract from any knowlege of the Ron Paul candidate.

MRoCkEd
10-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Why should we bother with this Obamabot. Where are the Warren Redlich interview posts?
Oh that is right, it is NY state, no one gives a shit about this hell hole here so we will accept the MSM's wishes and discuss the "rent is too dam high" asshole to distract from any knowlege of the Ron Paul candidate.
Cuomo has a 99% chance of winning. As far as I'm concerned, the election should be treated as a joke.

kahless
10-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Cuomo has a 99% chance of winning. As far as I'm concerned, the election should be treated as a joke.

The establishment dictated such and you fell inline accordingly. If the same efforts were made for Warren as they were for our other candidates things would be looking much different. You take down the Progressives in their home states of California and NY it has a huge effect across the nation in ALL future elections.

Getting our candidates elected at the federal level is only a small part of transforming this nation. In order to take the country back we need to get our candidates elected in the state elections also.

Dreamofunity
10-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Jimmy is my dawg.

You know why...?

The rent, is too... DAMN high.

Bruno
10-25-2010, 08:40 PM
http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/10/25/saturday-night-live-scores-with-jimmy-mcmillan-rent-is-too-da/

Peace&Freedom
10-25-2010, 08:44 PM
The worst aspect of this is, the "joke" or one-gimmick candidate got statewide and national attention that has all but drowned out the LP choice and other alternative candidates. McMillan is more poised to gain permanent ballot status for his party in NY than the other candidates who have true substance and a saner public image.

Esor
10-25-2010, 11:36 PM
You take down the Progressives in their home states of California and NY it has a huge effect across the nation in ALL future elections.

Duh, but that isn't going to happen.

Dripping Rain
10-25-2010, 11:40 PM
hes going on hannity?
whyyyyy?

*waits for reponse*