PDA

View Full Version : The Extremes Attack We NORMAL Republicans

knarfxii
10-25-2010, 03:03 PM
http://www.thepinkflamingoblog.com/2010/10/24/the-extremes-attack-we-normal-republicans/

I am a Reagan Republican. During the few remaining weeks of the tea party dictatorship, we Reagan Republicans, Neo-Cons, Normal Conservatives are being treated like dirt. When the dregs of the tea parties are tossed out with the dirty bath water, we Neo-Cons will still be here, doing what we have been doing for years.

We NORMAL Republicans have been trying to prove that the losertarian, Ron Paul Bot slobbering, Glenn Beck dribbling extremes are some of those propelling the tea parties along into oblivion. They aren’t doing it for the Republic, they are doing it because they worship Ron Paul.

No, not all of the tea partiers do. Fact is, most of ‘em probably don’t. The problem is trying to pin down a tea partier is like trying to nail jello to a wall. Accordin
http://www.thepinkflamingoblog.com/2010/10/24/the-extremes-attack-we-normal-republicans/

GunnyFreedom
10-25-2010, 03:08 PM
garbage blog is garbage. she is a lobbyist desperately clinging to corrupt government as usual. Nobody welcomes extinction, and this neocon is going the way of the dodo. just ignore her death spasms and pop the champagne once she finally STFU. :D

VBRonPaulFan
10-25-2010, 03:31 PM
maybe if her views had a leg to stand on she wouldn't need to try to marginalize another group to try and get recognition.

aravoth
10-25-2010, 04:03 PM
If that person sounds like a far left liberal, it's because thats what neo-cons are, far left insane assholes that got rejected by their own party.

knarfxii
10-25-2010, 07:00 PM
When they attack, it must mean they are scared!

Ron Paul 2012!

oyarde
10-25-2010, 07:07 PM
I do not know about the rest of you , but that does not even make sense to me .

Dr.3D
10-25-2010, 07:43 PM
When 'normal' is far left, they claim what is really normal as being extreme right.

AGRP
10-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Someone tell this stooge that Reagan loved Ron Paul.

Sounds like someone is going through an ideological crisis.

torchbearer
10-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Someone tell this stooge that Reagan loved Ron Paul.

Sounds like someone is going through an ideological crisis.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2459/3783296480_40f8d665f4.jpg

mczerone
10-25-2010, 07:59 PM
We NORMAL Republicans have been trying to prove that the losertarian, Ron Paul Bot slobbering, Glenn Beck dribbling extremes are some of those propelling the tea parties along into oblivion. They aren’t doing it for the Republic, they are doing it because they worship Ron Paul.

(1) If you can't win on the arguments - call them names.

(2) If you can't understand their rhetoric, slander the most visible heads.

(3) No matter the circumstances, paint yourself as the middle, and your opponent as the extreme.

(4) Nevermind that your opponent is being successful with their objectives, just say that they are failing, and any actual set-backs are precisely their fault, even if you can't remotely prove it and all the evidence you find shows that it is the opponent's tactics that are the most successful.

(5) Assert that the claimed goals of your opponent are not their true goals, but don't mention that they aren't your goals either.

(6) Finally, paint your opponent as having no capacity for thought, and accuse them of hero-worship. Don't bother addressing the ideas of the "hero" either, because that would undercut your implication that the followers are incapable of rational thought. And, do this hero-worship stuff lexicographically as far away as possible from your own hero-invocation (Reagan as her lord and savior), lest your readers remember that you yourself used hero-worship as your opening salvo.

This is cookie-cutter propaganda.

Anti Federalist
10-25-2010, 09:51 PM

I chuckle every time I see that picture and wonder if Ron's wearing a pair of white leather "Cousin Eddie" shoes.

Mini-Me
10-25-2010, 09:53 PM
garbage blog is garbage. she is a lobbyist desperately clinging to corrupt government as usual. Nobody welcomes extinction, and this neocon is going the way of the dodo. just ignore her death spasms and pop the champagne once she finally STFU. :D

I must say though, her hateful little meltdown is rather enjoyable.

BuddyRey
10-26-2010, 02:04 AM
Wow! This almost reads like an Onion piece written by a Ron Paul supporter designed to make neocons look vacuous, silly, and poorly educated. If you had told me this was a satire, I would have had no reason to disbelieve it.

Rainmaker, is that you???

Fredom101
10-26-2010, 03:45 AM
Reagan was a big-government politician, so anyone who claims they are a "Reagan Republican" also probably voted for Bush & McCain and likely supports government boondoggles like war. :(

jtstellar
10-26-2010, 08:18 AM
actually i see this as a battle over the influence on ideas over the tea parties.. it's a rather serious one.

LibertyEagle
10-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Reagan was a big-government politician, so anyone who claims they are a "Reagan Republican" also probably voted for Bush & McCain and likely supports government boondoggles like war. :(

Nope.

I voted for Reagan.

I did not vote for Bush.

Nor, am I supporter of the War on Terror.

You are forgetting that Reagan talked a good game. Ron Paul used to be one of his largest supporters. The problem is that Reagan did not walk his talk.

cswake
10-26-2010, 09:02 AM
You are forgetting that Reagan talked a very, very good game. Ron Paul used to be one of his largest supporters. The problem is that Reagan did not walk his talk.

Fixed that for you. :D He articulated the message of liberty for the masses better than anyone I know of, past or present.

johngr
10-26-2010, 10:03 AM
The idiot couldn't even get his pronoun case right (it's "us Republicans").

Ron Paul loved his rhetoric only.

GunnyFreedom
10-26-2010, 10:12 AM
I have no problems leaning on Reagan's rhetoric when rallying GOP voters. I'm also quick to point out flaws in his record, however. But Reagan had access to some of the best conservative speechwriters in history, who articulated our positions in some of the clearest most well defined statements I have encountered before or since. I do not hesitate to lean on that articulation when explaining my positions to Republicans and Unaffiliateds.

acptulsa
10-26-2010, 10:19 AM
Anyone who has ever seen a 'sosh' (a word I have always felt was short for sociopath) operate in high school knows that they try to define the world as two places--a place of warmth and sanity within the 'in crowd' and a massively stupid and messy rest of the world.

She has probably been doing this since high school. Only thing is, in high school she was cute and could still pretend to be sweet. Now she's trying to attract flies with vinegar.

Her third problem is the status quo made a hell of a mess. This tends to make voters look past the surface and ask, 'Where's the beef?'