PDA

View Full Version : :)

Seraphim
10-23-2010, 12:40 PM
YouTube - The true reason Marijuana is Illegal. 3 Things you should know. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w98N7o0FQto&feature=sub)

Indy Vidual
10-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Might watch it later, I already know the reasons. :)

Icymudpuppy
10-23-2010, 07:57 PM
If she doesn't mention the oil, timber, cotton and nylon industries hatred of industrial hemp, then she's way off track. I don't have time to watch the video, but the easy production of a natural oil-producing fiber producing plant by anyone was the motivation for those industries to lobby for a ban on marijuana and it's cousin, hemp.

Indy Vidual
10-23-2010, 08:03 PM
if she doesn't mention the oil, timber, cotton and nylon industries hatred of industrial hemp, then she's way off track. I don't have time to watch the video, but the easy production of a natural oil-producing fiber producing plant by anyone was the motivation for those industries to lobby for a ban on marijuana and it's cousin, hemp.

+1776

Bruno
10-23-2010, 08:41 PM
If she doesn't mention the oil, timber, cotton and nylon industries hatred of industrial hemp, then she's way off track. I don't have time to watch the video, but the easy production of a natural oil-producing fiber producing plant by anyone was the motivation for those industries to lobby for a ban on marijuana and it's cousin, hemp.

Indeed. While more reasons have since been added to keep it illegal, those were the primary justifications. And add a dash or so of racism to the mix.

pcosmar
10-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Indeed. While more reasons have since been added to keep it illegal, those were the primary justifications. And add a dash or so of racism to the mix.

The racism was just to sell it to the ignorant masses.
:(