PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party "Founder" Endorses Kesha Rogers

-C-
10-23-2010, 11:06 AM
Dale Robertson endorses Kesha Rogers(D) against Incumbent Pete Olsen(R) in the Tx. 22nd CD.

Tea Party Founder Dale Robertson Endorses Kesha Rogers on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/16103998)

roho76
10-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Dale Robertson? And he is? I thought I was the Tea Party founder.

FrankRep
10-23-2010, 11:12 AM
‘N-Word’ Sign Dogs Would-Be Tea Party Leader (http://washingtonindependent.com/73036/n-word-sign-dogs-would-be-tea-party-leader)

Washington Independent
Jan 4, 2010

Dale Robertson, a Tea Party activist who operates TeaParty.org, is getting stung for an old photo — taken at the Feb. 27, 2009 Tea Party in Houston — in which he holds a sign reading “Congress = Slaveowner, Taxpayer = Niggar.”

After the ResistNet listerv promoted “Liberty Concerts” to be held by TeaParty.org, a source passed on this photo of Robertson, after the jump.

Update: Josh Parker of the Houston Tea Party Society tells me that Robertson was booted out of the event for this sign.

http://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/DaleRobertsonTeabagger-e1270048813367.jpg

Danke
10-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Dale Robertson? And he is? I thought I was the Tea Party founder.

No, I am.

FrankRep
10-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Dale Robertson runs TeaParty.org. He's not the leader of the Tea Party.

:rolleyes:

Jeremy
10-23-2010, 11:25 AM
How is this guy I never heard of the founder?

-C-
10-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Dale Robertson runs TeaParty.org. He's not the leader of the Tea Party.

:rolleyes:

Yea, the same as George Washington isn't a "leader" of the country today. The man is dead. He was a "founder." We all were founders of the "tea party movement." I think he said specifically that "no one owns the tea party movement." All he is, is a blogger, that helped "spread the word" and/or organize.

What does it matter?

FrankRep
10-23-2010, 11:26 AM
How is this guy I never heard of the founder?
He can call himself what ever he wants, it doesn't make it true.

FrankRep
10-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Yea, the same as George Washington isn't a "leader" of the country today. The man is dead. He was a "founder." We all were founders of the "tea party movement." I think he said specifically that "no one owns the tea party movement." All he is, is a blogger, that helped "spread the word" and/or organize.

What does it matter?

Dale Robertson was kicked out of the Tea Party Movement.

Ekrub
10-23-2010, 11:51 AM

What does it matter?

Considering the true origins of the tea party are never discussed in the MSM, I think people around here have a right to feel a bit pissy when someone calls themselves a founder of the tea party.

Monarchist
10-23-2010, 11:55 AM
onley teh Glass-Steagall can saves us frum teh Queen of ingland!! ZOMG@!!!!

Anti Federalist
10-23-2010, 11:56 AM
“Congress = Slaveowner, Taxpayer = Niggar.”

Anyone care to tell me what is factually wrong with his sign?

Each and every one of us are "*******" on the new global debt plantation.

Our chains, while invisible, are just as strong, if not stronger than, iron ones.

aravoth
10-23-2010, 12:04 PM
Dale Robertson endorses Kesha Rogers(D) against Incumbent Pete Olsen(R) in the Tx. 22nd CD.

Never heard of this guy..... he founded the tea party? What a fool we all have been.

Philhelm
10-23-2010, 12:37 PM

Each and every one of us are "*******" on the new global debt plantation.

Our chains, while invisible, are just as strong, if not stronger than, iron ones.

Just to say the word "******", even in an academic context, is inherently racist. :rolleyes: I've always found it silly when adults use the term N-word; it sounds like something a young child would say. It's just more political correctness run amok. In any case, yes, we are all on the plantation now, chained by our money masters.

Kotin
10-23-2010, 03:13 PM
Dale Robertson didn't found or help found the tea party movement.. Lol.

teacherone
10-23-2010, 03:15 PM

****** is spelled with an "e"?

just a guess...:D

libertybrewcity
10-23-2010, 03:47 PM
HAHAHA, founder of the Tea Party. Someone has a big ego..

MRoCkEd
10-23-2010, 03:59 PM
As the founder of the Tea Party, I would like to confirm my endorsement of Kesha Rogers. I believe her victory against an incumbent Republican is now guaranteed.

RileyE104
10-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Why Kesha Rogers??

What about Steve Susman...?

-C-
10-23-2010, 05:29 PM
As the founder of the Tea Party, I would like to confirm my endorsement of Kesha Rogers. I believe her victory against an incumbent Republican is now guaranteed.

lol