PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Conway Snaps At Reporter As His Desperate Attack Ad Backfires In Kentucky

MRoCkEd
10-22-2010, 01:41 PM
YouTube - Conway Combative With Reporter Over Ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-wKoiQ4nMw)

sailingaway
10-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Lol!

Aratus
10-22-2010, 01:49 PM
why am i having a 1930s f. scott fitzgerald moment as mr. silver spoon is semi-stupidly wondering
why some of the public truely reads deep into the 'false witness' ad to it's logical cultural conclusion?

Libertea Party
10-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Why is Conway disrespecting the People's Press?
Why is he attacking reporters for asking questions about his own words?
Does he think he can just avoid the press when he feels like it?

Such anger and evasiveness shows his arrogance and how he's out-of-touch. What is Jack Conway hiding? ;)

TVMH
10-22-2010, 02:25 PM
REMAIN CALM!!!

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/rosenblog/images/2008/09/10/bacon_2.jpg

Libertea Party
10-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Also he seems to put his hand in front of his female spokesperson's face in a very aggressive manner...

Some would ask "When is ever appropriate to take your brawny hand and put in a woman's face to intimidate her into being quiet?"

I'd say Jack "Shut up woman" Conway's behavior there "borders on misogyny"....

JoshLowry
10-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Also he seems to put his hand in front of his female spokesperson's face in a very aggressive manner...

Some would ask "When is ever appropriate to take your brawny hand and put in a woman's face to intimidate her into being quiet?"

I'd say Jack Conway's behavior there "borders on misogyny"....

This is a good point.

Are you a Republican?

Maybe we can get Politico to carry it on their front page with the headline of "Republicans Accuse Jack Conway of misogyny." just like this article (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/43966.html#replyform).

Sola_Fide
10-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Scumbag

sailingaway
10-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Wapo has picked this up.

Live_Free_Or_Die
10-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Does anyone really want to play the moral police card on temperament or hand gestures?

As it stands this issue is a win for Rand. At what point are people going to be content knowing it is a win? Will this issue be pushed back on Conway until it reverse backfires and people start thinking... I know Conway is an asshat for running an ad in poor taste but hell... I have heard enough about it and he doesn't merit a life sentence for it.

low preference guy
10-22-2010, 03:38 PM
Does anyone really want to play the moral police card on temperament or hand gestures?

As it stands this issue is a win for Rand. At what point are people going to be content knowing it is a win? Will this issue be pushed back on Conway until it reverse backfires and people start thinking... I know Conway is an asshat for running an ad in poor taste but hell... I have heard enough about it and he doesn't merit a life sentence for it.

I don't think people will react like you're suggesting. I expect Jack Conway to never win an elective office ever again due to his ad. And I don't think the reporter is the one pushing the issue on Conway, considering the ad was still running this morning.

libertybrewcity
10-22-2010, 03:38 PM
He is angry!!!

LibertyEagle
10-22-2010, 03:41 PM
lol. Looks like little Jack is losing his cool. :p

ScotTX
10-22-2010, 03:45 PM

I'd say Jack "Shut up woman" Conway's behavior there "borders on misogyny"....

I caught that too when I watched it and was gonna comment on that as well. I'm not saying it's a big deal, but I think it does show that he can become physically aggressive when he starts to lose his cool.

jrice
10-22-2010, 04:42 PM
"when is it ever appropriate...

to put your hand in the face of your advisor...

so she'll hush?"
:eek:

I guess maybe Jack is ready to talk about the issues now?

Libertea Party
10-22-2010, 04:50 PM

so she'll hush?"

I'm being mostly tongue-in-cheek about it. Although if Conway is the standard it could be used in an paid TV attack ad.

Aratus
10-23-2010, 10:56 AM
i think a NICE young gay guy is now playing the lead in that there history play
about POTUS ANDREW JACKSON... and he is way TOO cute to be the lead!!!!!

Sola_Fide
10-23-2010, 11:47 AM

so she'll hush?"

Oh, it was his advisor?

Well this is better than I thought.

rprprs
10-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Temper, temper.

Can you imagine what we would have seen from Conway had he been subjected to the trash talk that Rand has had to face for the last several months! :eek: