PDA

View Full Version : HAPPINESS is............

wgadget
10-22-2010, 06:49 AM
seeing a Ron Paul bumper sticker attached to the car in front of you, honking, waving, and feeling in tune with (a part of) mankind.

:)

DanielF17
10-22-2010, 07:11 AM
This happened to me a few weeks ago. I honked and then sped up so he could see mine. Then we both gave each other a thumbs up. It made my day.

Natalie
10-22-2010, 07:14 AM
//

JamesButabi
10-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Somebody took my "Dont Steal - the government hates competition" one the other day. I hope they are at least using it.

Deborah K
10-22-2010, 09:06 AM
My bumper sticker reads:

Restore the Constitution
Join the Ron Paul Revolution

MikeStanart
10-22-2010, 09:33 AM
When I see a Ron Paul bumper sticker I speed up, honk like a maniac as I'm driving by them and then get in front of them so they can see my Ron Paul bumper sticker too. Lol :o

I did this at night once and I don't think they saw the bumper sticker. I hope I didn't scare the hell outta another Ron Paul supporter. :D

Ekrub
10-22-2010, 09:34 AM
seeing a Ron Paul bumper sticker attached to the car in front of you, honking, waving, and feeling in tune with (a part of) mankind.

:)

My wife gets so embarrassed when I do this. Its not often, but anytime I see one.

HOLLYWOOD
10-22-2010, 09:37 AM
My Ron Paul sticker says: Veterans for Ron Paul

I get a lot of "Thumbs Up" then again, it could be my Def Leppard license plate ;)

malkusm
10-22-2010, 09:41 AM
About a year ago I was driving in Northern Virginia and a car honked at me and everyone in the car -- I'm talking a husband, wife, and 3 kids -- were waving maniacally at me and giving me thumbs up. They sped past me and there was their Ron Paul bumper sticker, and New Jersey license plates (I assume they were going on vacation?).

I initially looked at them like they were crazy, so when I saw the bumper sticker and put 2 and 2 together, I sped up beside them and gave them a thumbs up back. :D

MikeStanart
10-22-2010, 09:53 AM
About a year ago I was driving in Northern Virginia and a car honked at me and everyone in the car -- I'm talking a husband, wife, and 3 kids -- were waving maniacally at me and giving me thumbs up. They sped past me and there was their Ron Paul bumper sticker, and New Jersey license plates (I assume they were going on vacation?).

I initially looked at them like they were crazy, so when I saw the bumper sticker and put 2 and 2 together, I sped up beside them and gave them a thumbs up back. :D

Haha Good times.

I remember a while back a dude in a Van randomlly started staring at me and saluting me while driving straight forward and not looking at the road. I got weirded out until he held up a Ron Paul sign in his car. LOL it was hilarious.

libertybrewcity
10-22-2010, 10:18 AM
"Happiness is not a destination, it is a method of life" burton hill

Chieppa1
10-22-2010, 10:20 AM
I have "Legalize the Constitution". Tons of responses.

wgadget
10-22-2010, 10:24 AM
I have "Legalize the Constitution". Tons of responses.

I saw one of those (I think it was magnetic) attached to someone's Jeep the other day at work. I haven't seen it since, but it's nice to know that I'm not the only patriot where I work.

And what brought on my post...Yesterday I was traveling down the road and I saw one of the standard RON PAUL bumper stickers. So I sped up to pass him, honked and waved. The driver DID look at me kinda weird, but after he was able to see my Ron Paul REVOLUTION sticker, I heard him honk a couple of times back at me. :D

Jordan
10-22-2010, 10:31 AM
...a warm gun.

Chieppa1
10-22-2010, 10:33 AM
I saw one of those (I think it was magnetic) attached to someone's Jeep the other day at work. I haven't seen it since, but it's nice to know that I'm not the only patriot where I work.

And what brought on my post...Yesterday I was traveling down the road and I saw one of the standard RON PAUL bumper stickers. So I sped up to pass him, honked and waved. The driver DID look at me kinda weird, but after he was able to see my Ron Paul REVOLUTION sticker, I heard him honk a couple of times back at me. :D

Yeah its magnetic. It's easier for me to take it off I don't feel like being hassled. I got a nice line of bikers giving me nods the other day. I also get pulled over, never seen more nervous cops. :D

Seraphim
10-22-2010, 10:34 AM
...a warm gun.

I almost put that in and then thought to myself "...nah I won't be a douche"

:D

Joking.

Hallamaat
10-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Aw. I wish I had moments like this when I lived in Southeast Wisconsin. I lived in Sensenbrenner's neocon district, so all I saw on the road were 'Sportsmen for Bush/Cheney' and Palin stickers (which were originally for McCain/Palin with the McCain portion cut off) when I was in Waukesha & Pewaukee. The only way to change this was to venture east towards Milwaukee, where one could have the pleasure of seeing Feingold, Feingold and more Feingold stickers. Seeing just one RP sticker would have very made me happy, but it never happened

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Aw. I wish I had moments like this when I lived in Southeast Wisconsin. I lived in Sensenbrenner's neocon district, so all I saw on the road were 'Sportsmen for Bush/Cheney' and Palin stickers (which were originally for McCain/Palin with the McCain portion cut off) when I was in Waukesha & Pewaukee. The only way to change this was to venture east towards Milwaukee, where one could have the pleasure of seeing Feingold, Feingold and more Feingold stickers. Seeing just one RP sticker would have very made me happy, but it never happened

There's quite a few of us in Milwaukee/Bay view. Adam Mueller is from this way too. Ken Van Doren isn't too far away either.

Deborah K
10-22-2010, 12:38 PM
My Ron Paul sticker says: Veterans for Ron Paul

I get a lot of "Thumbs Up" then again, it could be my Def Leppard license plate ;)

I kissed Joe Elliot once. :eek: Back in '79 before they were really famous. (sshhh..don't tell anyone!)

oyarde
10-22-2010, 02:36 PM
...a warm gun.

That was the first thing that popped in my head.

oyarde
10-22-2010, 02:38 PM

I have an old buddy that lives on a lake near Pewaukee , beautiful in the summer.

georgiaboy
10-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Somebody took my "Dont Steal - the government hates competition" one the other day. I hope they are at least using it.

So since they stole it, they're hating on the gov't by giving it competition, right? :)

Love seeing me my RP stickers in Georgia - once every month or so.

Yieu
10-22-2010, 03:07 PM
...a warm gun.

Must be different generations; my first thought was 'happiness in slavery' before reading the post.

...don't search for it if you're squeamish. Better off looking for a live version, bad video.

oyarde
10-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Must be different generations; my first thought was 'happiness in slavery' before reading the post.

...don't search for it if you're squeamish. Better off looking for a live version, bad video.

Mine was off the Beatles White Album . I still have my original copy I bought in the 70's

Yieu
10-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Mine was off the Beatles White Album . I still have my original copy I bought in the 70's

Yeah. It took me until someone mentioned a warm gun to get that.