PDA

View Full Version : University:6,400 students, staffers urged to vote early and help Democratic Party

lynnf
10-22-2010, 04:24 AM
lol - so then what do they do? they send one out for the Repubs!

http://www2.journalnow.com/news/2010/oct/20/wssu-e-mail-called-illegal-ar-467783/

Some 6,400 staffers and students at Winston-Salem State University received e-mail exhortations Monday to take advantage of early voting and help the Democratic Party, setting off local Republicans.

SLSteven
10-22-2010, 07:25 AM
God Bless Our Two-Party System

YouTube - 09.29.08: God Bless Our Two-Party System (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcEuhi7KKHA)

ItsTime
10-22-2010, 07:30 AM
They should fine the person per email sent :D

Stary Hickory
10-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Obviously public supported universities should not be engaging in this krap. They need to stop being publicly funded. If they feel that strongly against certain political ideas I am more than certain those who harbor such ideas would be happy to stop supporting them.

The fact is the leeching universities live off the gun, off of force and extortion. They are just paying homage to those able to keep robbing on their behalf.

oyarde
10-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Obviously public supported universities should not be engaging in this krap. They need to stop being publicly funded. If they feel that strongly against certain political ideas I am more than certain those who harbor such ideas would be happy to stop supporting them.

The fact is the leeching universities live off the gun, off of force and extortion. They are just paying homage to those able to keep robbing on their behalf.

Agree . No public money , period .

Theocrat
10-22-2010, 05:15 PM
The Democrats are scared that they will lose the majority of seats after this election, so they are going out in full force to ensure their votes. That's why I believe Obama is making so many appearances on TV, like being on MTV, "The View," "The Daily Show w/Jon Stewart," and others. He's trying to woo younger voters.

ItsTime
10-22-2010, 05:43 PM
The Democrats are scared that they will lose the majority of seats after this election, so they are going out in full force to ensure their votes. That's why I believe Obama is making so many appearances on TV, like being on MTV, "The View," "The Daily Show w/Jon Stewart," and others. He's trying to woo younger voters.

And it is not working. :cool:

oyarde
10-22-2010, 06:01 PM
And it is not working. :cool:

hope not .