PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: O'Donnell's Anti-Masterbation Campaign

Esor
10-22-2010, 12:34 AM
This might have already been posted, tried searching for it and didn't find anything.

Christine O'Donnell on that is pure evil you are playing with.

Is it just me, or was Christine SMOKIN' HOT in the 90's??? Damn.

YouTube - Christine O'Donnell's 90's MTV Anti-Masturbation Campaign (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA)

RonPaulCult
10-22-2010, 12:39 AM
Smoking hot in the 90's - smoking hot now. She seems like the kind of chick that is just stupid enough to sleep with me too. Perfect situation.

teacherone
10-22-2010, 12:41 AM
This might have already been posted, tried searching for it and didn't find anything.

1. already been posted.
2. it's you

Danke
10-22-2010, 12:46 AM
2. it's you

mmm, no.

I'd promise her not to masturbate if she was around...

teacherone
10-22-2010, 12:50 AM
mmm, no.

I'd promise her not to masturbate if she was around...

you like frumpy chicks with frizzy hair?

Danke
10-22-2010, 12:55 AM

-rep

"If they don't meet your standards...lower them." Danke

Wolverine302
10-22-2010, 12:59 AM
dont listen to these fools, she was hot and is hot.

teacherone
10-22-2010, 01:14 AM
the 90s sucked. thank god the trajectory is as follows.

90s http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/1/9/8/2/6/9/1/orig-11982691.jpg

today- http://petit-ecran.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/Christine_Logo.jpg

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2010, 02:16 AM
LOL! check out around 1:02 in that clip when the preach starts condemning it and look at her eyes - she's checking him out!

Gimme a PRAISE JEEEESSUUUUSSS! and meet me in the confessional after we wrap! :D

-t

Esor
10-22-2010, 02:48 AM
the 90s sucked. thank god the trajectory is as follows.

90s http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/1/9/8/2/6/9/1/orig-11982691.jpg

today- http://petit-ecran.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/Christine_Logo.jpg

That is awesome man haha. I love Seinfeld though.

LOL! check out around 1:02 in that clip when the preach starts condemning it and look at her eyes - she's checking him out!

Yeah but she wouldn't do anything about it because lust is a sin and sex is satan until you are married. Everyone knows that [/sarcasm]

jmhudak17
10-22-2010, 08:27 AM
BAN MASTURBATION! :p

On a more serious note, has she said anything about this when interviewed or during her campaign recently pertaining to exerting her beliefs on others?

oyarde
10-22-2010, 05:28 PM

She is not a bad looking gal . Not my type . Frumpy gal with frizzy hair ? Sounds OK to me but I am not real critical . I would have to see a picture to know what you mean.

LibertyBrews
10-22-2010, 05:31 PM
I think she's pretty hot, i bet she's a closet masturbator.

Theocrat
10-22-2010, 05:43 PM
She made some very good points in that interview, especially the last point about if a man knows how to please himself, then what need is his wife.

A wise philosopher once told me that masturbation is sex for gnostics. If you think about that, it's pretty profound. Basically, it boils down to having sex with yourself.

But I digress.

oyarde
10-22-2010, 05:51 PM
She made some very good points in that interview, especially the last point about if a man knows how to please himself, then what need is his wife.

A wise philosopher once told me that masturbation is sex for gnostics. If you think about that, it's pretty profound. Basically, it boils down to having sex with yourself.

But I digress.

You giving that way too much thought . I want to get back to thinking about gals with frizzy hair , :D

paulitics
10-22-2010, 06:00 PM
O'donnell is cute in her own way. What's ironic is the number of males that must have masturbated to this video.

Esor
10-22-2010, 06:02 PM
She made some very good points in that interview

The only thing she made point was my penis.

if a man knows how to please himself, then what need is his wife.

Because I can't give myself head.

heavenlyboy34
10-22-2010, 06:05 PM

But I digress.

You're confusing Onanism (that is, "pulling out" early, thus spilling semen on the ground and preventing conception) with masturbation. The latter is not prohibited by the bible.

There is no psychological or physiological evidence that masturbation is "damaging", unless one does it instead of partner sex when a partner is readily available. In fact, there is boatloads of evidence that masturbation can help prevent prostate cancer, relieve stress, and make a person more comfortable with his/her sexuality.

Monarchist
10-22-2010, 06:08 PM
BAN MASTURBATION! :p

On a more serious note, has she said anything about this when interviewed or during her campaign recently pertaining to exerting her beliefs on others?

"It's personal," a woman in the audience called out. "I agree, it's personal," O'Donnell said. She said her 1996 comments on the issue came when she was in her 20s and excited about her "newfound" faith. "But I assure you my faith has matured," she said. "And when I go to Washington, D.C., it'll be the Constitution on which I base all of my decisions, not my personal beliefs."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/09/17/christine-odonnell-no-tax-hikes-no-abortion-no-masturbation/

heavenlyboy34
10-22-2010, 06:09 PM

Bet you wish you were double jointed like me. ;) I can do it to myself. ~shows off~

Xchange
10-22-2010, 06:10 PM

That's safe too say considering she was boned/had a picnic on "Satanic Alter" w/ blood on it

Esor
10-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Bet you wish you were double jointed like me. ;) I can do it to myself. ~shows off~

No, because then women would become obsolete.

I just realized I spelled masturbation wrong in the title. That is going to bug me. Everyone stop posting on this thread immediately so it can die into the 1557 pages of RPF and I will no longer be forced to look at my spelling mistake.

Nate-ForLiberty
10-22-2010, 06:28 PM
O'donnell is cute in her own way. What's ironic is the number of males that must have masturbated to this video.

......+1

osan
10-22-2010, 06:46 PM
the 90s sucked.

You have a profound gift for belaboring the obvious.

osan
10-22-2010, 06:49 PM
What's ironic is the number of males that must have masturbated to this video.

Shit... that's too funny. Thanks.

HOLLYWOOD
10-22-2010, 07:05 PM
The only thing she made point was my penis.

Wait still she hits her "Prime Cougar" status. Lookout! :eek:

Danke
10-22-2010, 07:35 PM

OK! RPFs needs to shut down for a few days for a thorough scrub down.

http://www.echelonservices.com/maintenance.jpg

Okay everyone move along, nothing to see here, we have a clean up team on the way, please everyone disperse....you don't have to go home but you cannot stay here.

http://accunotestranslation.com/under-maintenance.gif

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2010, 08:06 PM

I just realized I spelled masturbation wrong in the title. That is going to bug me. Everyone stop posting on this thread immediately so it can die into the 1557 pages of RPF and I will no longer be forced to look at my spelling mistake.

Click edit in the first post
Then click advanced edit
Fix typo
click save

Problem solved.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2010, 08:15 PM

POP QUIZ!

In the movie "Real Genius" what was the stuck up girls qualifier for a worthy suitor?

A) Able to lick their own eyebrows?
B) Able to lick their own elbows?
C) Able to give themselves head?
D) Able to nail a spike through a 4"x4" with their penis?

A girl has to have her standards, you know...

:p

-t

Dr.3D
10-22-2010, 08:21 PM
POP QUIZ!

In the movie "Real Genius" what was the stuck up girls qualifier for a worthy suitor?

-t

Ehh.... as I recall the answer would be D) Able to drive a spike through a 4" x 4" with their penis.

oyarde
10-22-2010, 08:22 PM
POP QUIZ!

-t

Not sure anyone can lick own elbow .

Dr.3D
10-22-2010, 08:30 PM

I don't like lick my eyebrows because I have to clean my glasses afterward.

tangent4ronpaul
10-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Ehh.... as I recall the answer would be D) Able to drive a spike through a 4" x 4" with their penis.

We have a winner!

Though you would be suprised how many girls would love to find a partner that could lick their own eyebrows ;)

-t

heavenlyboy34
10-22-2010, 09:54 PM

Nah. They're still good for cooking and cleaning and taking care of the youngins and so forth. ;):cool::D

heavenlyboy34
10-22-2010, 09:56 PM

I probably could with some practice.

Dr.3D
10-22-2010, 10:23 PM

Reminds me of the story of the two men sitting on a park bench.

They were sitting there when along came a dog. The dog stopped and began to lick himself. One man look over at the other and said. "I wish I could do that." The other man replied, "Maybe if you pet him first."

Andrew-Austin
10-22-2010, 10:45 PM

lol, well the guy certainly is.

Sex is only dirty when one of the the participants feels guilty about it for religious reasons, then it becomes even funner. You know if someone ever got O'Donnell to cheat or have sex before marriage, she'd be a freak in the bed simply because of the taboo in her mind.

Anti Federalist
10-22-2010, 10:50 PM
-rep

"If they don't meet your standards...lower them." Danke

She loves you.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EXopv5BJbnY/SgJkFoRI7cI/AAAAAAAAAEc/_xLYfeEwSTo/s400/fat-girls3.jpg

Esor
10-23-2010, 06:06 AM
Anti-Federalist, that is my type of woman. I wonder if she can lick her own eyebrows.

Nah. They're still good for cooking and cleaning and taking care of the youngins and so forth. ;):cool::D

That is why you hire a nanny.

Esor
10-23-2010, 06:07 AM
Click edit in the first post
Then click advanced edit
Fix typo
click save

Problem solved.

-t

Already did that. It doesn't change the title of the thread, just the title of my initial post.

TNforPaul45
10-23-2010, 09:34 AM
Okay everyone move along, nothing to see here, we have a clean up team on the way, please everyone disperse....you don't have to go home but you cannot stay here.

FrankRep
10-23-2010, 09:38 AM

Christine O'Donnell on that is pure evil you are playing with.

YouTube - Christine O'Donnell's 90's MTV Anti-Masturbation Campaign (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHcqcXo_NA)

I see nothing wrong with Christine O'Donnell's view.

Don't be selfish, share yourself! :)

Dr.3D
10-23-2010, 10:30 AM
There is so much more to this than they even express in the video.

For example:

Some poor slob gets married and his wife won't cooperate with him. What's he supposed to do? Just sit around and burn with desire the rest of his life? The Biblical view of marriage is that you are not supposed to get a divorce, except for marital unfaithfulness, so it looks like he is stuck. If he is not allowed to please himself and she wouldn't even attempt to please him he is completely out of luck.

I've seen nothing in the scriptures about masturbation. Yes, there are a lot of misinterpretations of scripture people use to support anti-masturbation, but those presenting them are quite confused.