PDA

View Full Version : BJ Lawson's 4th district to be close!! News Observer...

independence
10-21-2010, 05:29 PM
http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/10/21/752754/4th-district-margin-expected-to.html

Go to www.LawsonForCongress.com and help get rid of Pelosi's best friend David Price by donating and sending it to others!

Also, spread around this website: www.nancysprice.com

PBrady
10-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Just made 100 while I stopped by the office earlier. Krippy, and a few other RP were also there (and will be there till the election) making calls literally all day. Out of that one office, I wouldn't be surprised if we sent out a few thousand calls.

No doubt that this race will come down to the wire, but we will come out ahead of this keeps up. Everyone not in the area who can donate, please do.

Epic
10-21-2010, 06:53 PM
Price voted against the 2003 Iraq War resolution and supports an "orderly withdrawal" from Afghanistan.

this true?

MRoCkEd
10-21-2010, 06:54 PM
this true?
No. He voted against the Kucinich-Paul resolution to withdraw troops.

JamesButabi
10-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Just made 100 while I stopped by the office earlier. Krippy, and a few other RP were also there (and will be there till the election) making calls literally all day. Out of that one office, I wouldn't be surprised if we sent out a few thousand calls.

No doubt that this race will come down to the wire, but we will come out ahead of this keeps up. Everyone not in the area who can donate, please do.

Thanks all of you for your hard work