PDA

View Full Version : FORMER SENATOR MIKE GRAVEL LAUNCHES a CA Initiative for 9/11 Truth Comm Law

lynnf
10-21-2010, 05:21 PM
http://noliesradio.org/archives/23796

Senator Gravel read the “Pentagon Papers” into the Senate record in 1971, and thus helped bring an end to the Viet Nam war. Currently, over 1300 architects and engineers are calling for a new investigation of “9/11.” [See http://ae911truth.org/] Senator Gravel and concerned citizens are joining together to raise funds to file an initiative in California to enact a 9/11 Truth Commission law. The goal is a new commission untainted by politics and with subpoena powers.

9/11 Truth California Initiative
As concerned citizens, we are joining together to raise funds to file an initiative in California to enact a “9/11 Truth Commission law.” Once passed, this new commission untainted by politics and with subpoena powers to investigate 9/11 and its aftermath, the Afghan and Iraqi wars and the global War on Terror generally. Once the initiative process is under way in California, identical initiative measures will be filed in other initiative-enabled states such as Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, Ohio, Oregon, Vermont, Washington, and others.

These numerous filings will make the need for a new investigation of 9/11 a political issue in the presidential and congressional elections of November 2012.

Maximilian American
10-21-2010, 05:25 PM
This appears to be a great start!

sratiug
10-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Obviously, an uneducated idiot who supports terrorism. After he grows up and maybe if he gets a college degree he will learn better.

GreenLP
10-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Good for Gravel. We definitely need another 9/11 investigation instead of the farce one we got that they originally only allotted $3 million for and had originally pick Henry Kissinger to head.

Aratus
10-22-2010, 12:30 PM
i like mike gravel!

johngr
10-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Obviously, an uneducated idiot who supports terrorism. After he grows up and maybe if he gets a college degree he will learn better.

I demand better trolls!

Fredom101
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
ok, now what happens if it turns out the new investigation proves total inside job? what then? because I'm thinking all they will do is blame the bush administration and lock up one or two of them (not bush or cheney), and keep people happy. then it will be business as usual in DC and nothing changed.

JK/SEA
10-22-2010, 12:52 PM
ok, now what happens if it turns out the new investigation proves total inside job? what then? because I'm thinking all they will do is blame the bush administration and lock up one or two of them (not bush or cheney), and keep people happy. then it will be business as usual in DC and nothing changed.

I'm afraid the rabbit hole goes very deep on this one. Bush/Cheney is/was a pawn.

If 9/11 is proved beyond a shadow of doubt to have been a false flag, expect a little blowback.

Liberty_Mike
10-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Epic Gravel clip from the 2008 presidential debates!

YouTube - Q TO MIKE GRAVEL: Did Vietnam Vets Die in vain? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtSrmfBHkZQ)