PDA

View Full Version : Call 1-800-RON-PAUL for a free bumper sticker or two.

Alabama Supporter
06-08-2007, 09:22 PM
They are TOTALLY free (no shipping charge). Now there is NO excuse to not have one on your car!

I asked for 3 on Tuesday and they arrived on Friday.

(They might have yard signs available too??? Not sure, someone could verify below)

honkywill
06-09-2007, 11:34 PM
where at are you in alabama?

ozark(near dothan, if that helps) right here.

thanks for the number!

Alabama Supporter
06-10-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm in Huntsville. Hope all is well in L.A.

honkywill
06-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Just converting friends and family at the moment. I just hope strangers are as easily swayed by his message as my loved ones.

Daniel S.
06-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Just ordered a few stickers, is there any printed media to hand over to friends and family as well?

ksuguy
06-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Just ordered 3 for myself. I'm thinking one for the truck, another one for my motorcycle, and maybe put up the third in my cubicle at work.

LibertyEagle
06-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Just ordered a few stickers, is there any printed media to hand over to friends and family as well?

There's some stuff here for you:

The official stuff...
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/get-involved/

Created by supporters...
http://americasbraveheart.blogspot.com/

ronpaulitician
06-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Two questions:

1) Do you have to pay for shipping?
2) Who's operating this number? Someone at the Ron Paul campaign, or someone who volunteers their time and money (to print/send the stickers)?

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Approximately 3,000 bumper stickers surface area equals the area covered by a large billboard. Billboard rental rates are based upon impressions, i.e. how many pairs of eyeballs see the billboard per week/day/month.

A single billboard can cost a few thousand to several thousand a month. 3,000 bumper stickers provided by me will run about $375.00 (including shipping). They will remain very presentable for the 16 months run-up to the election. Properly broadcast, 3,000 bumper stickers over the next six months will yield a much higher impression rate than any billboard campaign for a month. $375.00 divided by 16 months is less than $25.00 per month for millions of impressions.

A bumper sticker here or there isn't going to do diddley-squat to change perceptions realistically. To change perceptions there must be massive quantities of bumper stickers appearing on the street.

Here's a suggestion: get a batch of bumper stickers and go find some Ron Paul sympathetic fleet owners/managers. Place TWO Ron Paul bumper stickers (for two impressions in one spot instead of one) on each car/truck/van in the fleet. Taxi cabs, courier services, delivery trucks, service trucks, etc. all spend a lot of time on the road which equals more impressions than you driving back and forth to work every day and your running of errands.

torchbearer
06-13-2007, 01:36 PM
Can you make the request online too?

Alabama Supporter
06-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Two questions:

1) Do you have to pay for shipping?
2) Who's operating this number? Someone at the Ron Paul campaign, or someone who volunteers their time and money (to print/send the stickers)?

1. No shipping charge.

2. This is Ron Paul's campaign sending these out.

Alabama Supporter
06-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Can you make the request online too?

I don't think so.

gravesdav
06-14-2007, 06:45 PM
I think these might be left over bumper stickers from his Congressional Race

You might be able to request one online here
http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/html/volunteer.html

ronpaulitician
06-14-2007, 08:16 PM
1. No shipping charge.

2. This is Ron Paul's campaign sending these out.
Then I take it the Ron Paul campaign pays for the shipping. We should probably all try to avoid calling the number (unless we can ascertain that the Ron Paul campaign doesn't have to pay shipping on these items), and try to order bulk ourselves, and distribute the stickers among ourselves.

anewvoice
06-16-2007, 11:36 AM
If you are a meetup organizer or some other like group, ask for more than 3 and the campaign will mail them to you.

I'm distributing whatever I receive and it saves on shipping them seperately.

maggiebott
06-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Put a bumper sticker on my mother's car not even a week ago. We live in Pa. and she called today to tell me that someone took a black marker to it.

Who would do such a thing? She lives in a rural area so it must be a government worker or a very disturbed individual.

anewvoice
06-16-2007, 11:52 AM
That's just horrible, but not entirely unexpected really. They call us an annoyance and some degree of response is expected, if not still a violation of personal property.

I hope your mom puts a fresh new one on!!

Dunnomatic
06-16-2007, 01:58 PM
anewvoice,

I don't mean to be off topic, but are you from Michigan?

I am from the Flint area.

anewvoice
06-16-2007, 03:18 PM
I certainly am, from Waterford. I'm in the SE Michigan Ron Paul meetup. Feel free to PM me.

dspectre
06-22-2007, 11:12 AM
bump for this one!! I got my bumper stickers!

yongrel
06-22-2007, 11:23 AM
i just called for mine. I requested a good few to distribute to friends so as to save the campaign shipping $

hummtide
06-27-2007, 11:10 PM
I'm in Huntsville. Hope all is well in L.A.

Dothan here! WIREGRASS In the house!

Terribliz
06-27-2007, 11:17 PM
What do these look like? Do they just say Ron Paul or do they reference '08 or what?

And good to see so many Alabamians. I'm in Birmingham.

ADGettis
06-28-2007, 05:08 AM
How long is it taking people to get these? Mine haven't arrived and it's been about 2 weeks. I fully understand how swamped the staff must be, but I'm itchin' to display my car's first ever bumper sticker!

RonPaul2012grassroots
06-28-2007, 05:32 AM
Do more - order bulk Ron Paul bumper stickers direct from the only full service discount supplier at the lowest cost anywhere -

http://content.onlineagency.com/sites/38289/images/rpp-bs10.5-x-3-no-legal.jpg

Running a bumper sticker or two on your own automobile is good - distributing massive quantities of sharp, first quality bumper stickers is much, much better by a thousandfold!

Impressions, impressions, impressions! THAT is what changes perceptions.

Our team is your full service Ron Paul materials supplier.

For now, please direct your inquiries to:

ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tom

Birdlady
06-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Put a bumper sticker on my mother's car not even a week ago. We live in Pa. and she called today to tell me that someone took a black marker to it.

Who would do such a thing? She lives in a rural area so it must be a government worker or a very disturbed individual.

That's Pennsylvania for you. I won't put a sticker on my car for this reason. People will purposely vandalize a car if something is on it they don't like.

angrydragon
06-28-2007, 01:39 PM

WTF? Some people are just idiots.

Maybe someone could setup a camera and catch the person in the act.

Bloody Holly
06-28-2007, 02:14 PM
thanks! I'm going to get some stickers!

Terribliz
06-28-2007, 03:05 PM
I just called and requested mine...she just asked for my address and said thanks, so I'm not sure how many I got...but we'll see :)

RP08
06-29-2007, 03:55 PM
I had already BOUGHT 4 stickers from the campaign store but called 1-800-RON-PAUL to see if I could get a yard sign since I couldn't find that in the catalog and they didn't say 'no' -- just took down my address and ended the call. Looks like they may have yard signs available too. That'd be cool. If I get it, I'll update.

And, no, I'm not free-loading. I've already donated a pretty good amount in cash to the campaign since their store doesn't generate proffit.

Cheers!
-RP08

tonyr1988
07-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Anyone know if they're still doing this? It's too late now, but I plan on calling tomorrow to get a couple, and I'd hate to sound like a moron calling a week late. :)

RP08
07-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Anyone know if they're still doing this? It's too late now, but I plan on calling tomorrow to get a couple, and I'd hate to sound like a moron calling a week late. :)

I don't think it was a 1-day-deal. Go ahead and give them a call. I'm sure they're still just as happy to spread the word.