PDA

View Full Version : John Dennis, GOP longshot, runs to left of Pelosi

Brian4Liberty
10-21-2010, 10:26 AM
A full two page article in the San Francisco Chronicle:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/10/18/MN8J1FSOGN.DTL

(10-18) 04:00 PDT Washington - -- John Dennis may be Don Quixote with a twist: a Republican with a $2 million war chest and the endorsement of a leading San Francisco liberal who is taking on incumbent House Speaker Nancy Pelosi - by running to her left.

Aratus
10-21-2010, 10:40 AM
yippie skippie! wellllllll doggggggie! there goes easily 5% to 15% of her fabled support SOOOO fast....

dannno
10-21-2010, 11:13 AM
This article appeared on page A - 1 of the San Francisco Chronicle

WHHHHAAAAAAaaAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!! !!!!!!

:D

dannno
10-21-2010, 11:48 AM
bump

klamath
10-21-2010, 11:59 AM
If anybody could take down polosi Dennis can. That would be a great upset if she got too complacent and lost her base.

specsaregood
10-21-2010, 12:05 PM
WHHHHAAAAAAaaAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!! !!!!!!

:D

IIRC they gave Dr. Paul a very good interview back in 2007.
This should be a tube of it, but it isnt' loading for me now:
YouTube - pt. 1 Ron Paul Int..SF Chronicle Editorial Board (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjFbWxAmXls)

Corto_Maltese
10-21-2010, 12:28 PM
LOL, as i suspected

Walsh's www.johndennisexposed.com website (which accused him of wanting to befriend Muslims, among other things) appears only to have helped his candidacy.

Aratus
10-21-2010, 12:41 PM
the radical anti-Gov't LEFt is fURIOUS at barack obama!

Pennsylvania
10-21-2010, 12:43 PM
in before libertarian4321

Aratus
10-21-2010, 01:10 PM
^yo... pennsylvania... don't sey~it toooooo loud!

libertarian4321
10-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Sorry I took so long to get here. I had to work. I hope you aren't too disappointed.

Anyway, you've seen my lecture about why John Dennis can't win because of the demographics in San Fran, so this time I'll ask a question instead.

The johndennisexposed.com web site mentioned above implies that Dennis is a truther, but never actually says he is a truther.

I'm assuming (and hoping) he isn't a truther.

Does anyone here know whether or not he is a truther?

I'll be heading to San Fran this weekend and will try to convince my in-laws to vote for Dennis (3 registered voters), but only if he's not a truther- they'll think I'm nuts if I endorse a truther.

LudwigVonMisoSoup
10-21-2010, 03:54 PM

I'll be heading to San Fran this weekend and will try to convince my in-laws to vote for Dennis (3 registered voters), but only if he's not a truther- they'll think I'm nuts if I endorse a truther.

If someone in the late 1960s would've believed there were questions around the Gulf of Tonkin incident, would they have been labeled truthers as well? There are many unanswered questions surrounding 9/11 that DON'T even need to point to it being an 'inside job.' We all know the inconsistencies in the 9/11 Commission.

To me, the important question is 'Why did we fail to act?' We had information on al Qaeda cells (Able Danger), we knew there were FBI reports about possible airline hijackings months and weeks prior to 9/11, and when it was confirmed planes had been hijacked, why did NORAD stand down? Why did we fail to act? It's really irrelevant whether it was an inside job, heads should've rolled for gross negligence.

Brian4Liberty
10-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Sorry I took so long to get here. I had to work. I hope you aren't too disappointed.

Anyway, you've seen my lecture about why John Dennis can't win because of the demographics in San Fran, so this time I'll ask a question instead.

The johndennisexposed.com web site mentioned above implies that Dennis is a truther, but never actually says he is a truther.

I'm assuming (and hoping) he isn't a truther.

I have talked to John and other supporters. I have never heard the subject come up.

Why would you believe an "implication" on the attack website of a neo-conservative former-primary-competitor? Do you believe everything you have heard from Trey Greyson and Jack Conway about Rand?

libertarian4321
10-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Why would you believe an "implication" on the attack website of a neo-conservative former-primary-competitor?

That's why I'm asking- I figure some of the folks on this board are likely to know whether he is a truther or not.

The last thing I want to do is get in a conversation about politics with my Father in law, try and convince him to vote for Dennis, then have him pull out something showing that Dennis is a truther. I'd be left stammering like Homer Simpson "Doh!" These folks definitely are not going to be sympathetic to the "truth" (nor am I).

dannno
10-21-2010, 04:33 PM
'9/11 Truth' is a non-issue in the John Dennis campaign. It has never come up.

Edit: NM

YouTube - John Dennis Interview With Joe Pags (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjLCyGjeoJU)

Since I can't watch youtube here, maybe someone could be kind enough to summarize his answer.

dannno
10-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh here we go, libertarian4321 is going to love this answer..

"The government can't tie it's own shoes, no way"

dannno
10-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Interesting comment:

The only answer to 911 for candidates is the non-answer. the question is designed to alienate some supporters regardless of the answer. if you answer as a truther you lose non-truthers and vice-versa. The question is a set up to lose some voters either way.

Best to not answer positive either way.

wormyguy
10-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Here's a hint. The pool of "truther" voters is far smaller than the group of voters which aren't.

Brian4Liberty
10-21-2010, 10:13 PM
YouTube - John Dennis Interview With Joe Pags (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjLCyGjeoJU)

There you go libertarian4321. John Dennis is not a truther.