PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Bikers and Fantasy Basketball

Michael Landon
10-20-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm bringing these two totally different topics up for two different reasons.

1) I have a Fantasy Basketball league that needs two owners.

Link to league:

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=112996

It's going to be a 2 player keeper league and we are still debating whether or not to have it be a paid league, the current price is $10 with the winner receiving $100 and 2nd place getting $20. If we decide to make it a paid league, then I'll set up an account with LeagueSafe.

The only stipulation is that you MUST name your team after an Outlaw Motorcycle Club.

Send me a PM with your e-mail address if you are interested.

And, my main reason for this post....

2) As a biker, who isn't a member of an outlaw club, would it be a good idea to prospect and eventually join a 1% club? I ask because, if the US continues to plummet into social and economic chaos would it be smart to have a group of people with whom you could band together and potentially fight against the Government or different groups of people?

Thoughts on the potential roll of Outlaw MC's in a chaotic society, allies or foes?

Thanks.

- ML

oyarde
10-20-2010, 07:39 PM

Link to league:

It's going to be a 2 player keeper league and we are still debating whether or not to have it be a paid league, the current price is $10 with the winner receiving $100 and 2nd place getting $20. If we decide to make it a paid league, then I'll set up an account with LeagueSafe.

The only stipulation is that you MUST name your team after an Outlaw Motorcycle Club.

2) As a biker, who isn't a member of an outlaw club, would it be a good idea to prospect and eventually join a 1% club? I ask because, if the US continues to plummet into social and economic chaos would it be smart to have a group of people with whom you could band together and potentially fight against the Government or different groups of people?

Thoughts on the potential roll of Outlaw MC's in a chaotic society, allies or foes?

Thanks.

- ML

Dude , the outlaws are monitored 24/7 by the authorities . Stay away from that and build yourself a militia .

malkusm
10-20-2010, 07:51 PM
I've never played fantasy basketball (only football and baseball) but you've interested me....if you don't get anyone in the next couple days, shoot me a PM.

pcosmar
10-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Outlaw MC ?What makes a MC "outlaw"?
You do know that the Hells Angles were formed by military veterans after WWII.

Dude , the outlaws are monitored 24/7 by the authorities . Stay away from that and build yourself a militia .

Yeah, they monitor militias SO Much less. :rolleyes:

but what do I know, I just ride and never joined a club.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2183/2100802221_93f1ce074c_z.jpg

:cool:

Michael Landon
10-20-2010, 09:43 PM

Yes, I am aware of the history of the Hells Angels. I stated "outlaw" to differentiate between motorcycle clubs like the Hells Angels, Outlaws, Warlocks from that of the motorcycle clubs like Bond-Slaves Christian MC, Christian Faith Riders, and Bikers for Christ. There is a huge difference between the two types of MCs. While I'm sure the more passive motorcycle clubs would take a stand should the shit hit the fan regarding our government, I know for a fact the 1%ers would be the first in line with their guns blazing. Then there are clubs like the US Military Vets MC and the Vietnam Vets MC who are generally somewhere in between the passive law abiding clubs and the aggressive outlaw clubs.

- ML

Anti Federalist
10-20-2010, 09:59 PM

Link to league:

Thanks.

- ML

Winner of the most divergent and intriguing thread of the week award.

As a rider myself, who rode with from time to time, but never prospected to, the east coast based Pagans MC, I'd say, mmmm, mixed blessing at best.

Better to just network amongst fellow liberty lovers.

A.B.A.T.E. had promise back in the day though, before becoming pussified.

Michael Landon
10-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Winner of the most divergent and intriguing thread of the week award.

As a rider myself, who rode with from time to time, but never prospected to, the east coast based Pagans MC, I'd say, mmmm, mixed blessing at best.

Better to just network amongst fellow liberty lovers.

A.B.A.T.E. had promise back in the day though, before becoming pussified.

So are you saying that you want to represent the Pagans MC in my fantasy basketball league? :)

- ML

Anti Federalist
10-21-2010, 11:52 AM
So are you saying that you want to represent the Pagans MC in my fantasy basketball league? :)

- ML

LoLz no.

You know how some people are just utterly, hopelessly, completely clueless about politics, economics, history and government?

That's me, when it comes to sports.

oyarde
10-21-2010, 12:25 PM

Yeah, they monitor militias SO Much less. :rolleyes:

but what do I know, I just ride and never joined a club.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2183/2100802221_93f1ce074c_z.jpg

:cool:

Well , if he starts a new one from scratch , it will take them awhile to pick it up on the radar versus a group they have a long history of messing with .