PDA

View Full Version : Naked Scan or Genital Grope? Stop It Now

Yvonne
10-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Naked Scan or Genital Grope? We Do NOT Have To Endure Sexual Attacks from the TSA -- Stop it! Stop it now! Stop searching every traveler! Stop searching innocent people!

Read this please:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/rozeff/rozeff330.html

LibertyEagle
10-20-2010, 06:24 PM
Good article.

Philhelm
10-20-2010, 08:12 PM
I was hoping for a handjob at the airports.

Bruehound
10-20-2010, 08:14 PM

I've sent my resume to several free market think tanks because I have a life long goal of scoring an invisible hand job.

Bruno
10-20-2010, 08:17 PM

Have you been to a TSA checkpoint lately? :eek:

FrankRep
10-20-2010, 08:19 PM
TSA is hiring. :p

http://www.tsa.gov/join/

KCIndy
10-20-2010, 08:22 PM

I asked for one the last time I flew, but all I got was a lousy TSA baton... I won't say where. :(

Dr.3D
10-20-2010, 08:28 PM
I asked for one the last time I flew, but all I got was a lousy TSA baton... I won't say where. :(

And people wake up after going through the TSA check points and think they were abducted by aliens and that thing sticking out their butt is some kind of antenna. LOL

Philhelm
10-20-2010, 09:05 PM
One time I was taken aside, back in 2005, I believe. The TSA goon used a wand, and as he was waving it over my crotch I told him, "Don't worry if it beeps...I have balls of steel."

Kylie
10-20-2010, 09:35 PM
One time I was taken aside, back in 2005, I believe. The TSA goon used a wand, and as he was waving it over my crotch I told him, "Don't worry if it beeps...I have balls of steel."

:D

Live_Free_Or_Die
10-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Don't fly.

MelissaWV
10-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Don't fly.

There are some people who don't have much of a choice in the matter (though there is, ultimately, some choice). When I fly, I have a choice of which airport to fly out of. There are two bigger airports near~ish to me. They are both about 1.5-2 hours from me by car, and then you have to hop in line for security, and finally you get on your plane and go. One of them allegedly uses far more intrusive techniques to search you and yours. I frequent the other airport, then, and have not had a problem. These machines aren't there. They don't grope. They will wand from time to time, but I haven't been wanded in years (underwire bra... bad idea on every level).

I've made it quite clear that I'm making a choice to use that particular airport because the other "close" airport uses machines and heightened security. This airport makes my trip run smoothly, is clean and pleasant, and the TSA employees are polite and don't seem to take their job as seriously as others I have encountered.

I have had to change security lines recently, and yes it caused a scene, and yes my response was along the lines of "I don't want THAT PERSON touching me or going through my things; I saw how they treated several of the other passengers. I was given a choice back there as to which line to choose, and obviously I made a poor choice. I would like to go in THAT line instead." Once they let me switch lines, I went through unmolested (literally... scary stuff in the other line!), and they also pulled the other line's employee. Was there action taken? Probably not. They probably said "Listen, you're doing a GREAT job but we're just going to pull you until that crazy lady is done making a scene. Go on paid break or something." I got my way, though, and didn't have a forced lesbian encounter with someone who smelled like feet and looked like she was having a grand ole time squeezing and patting every willing victim.

You have choices as to whether to fly sometimes, and often have choices as to how to fly, where to fly out of, when to fly, and so on.

KCIndy
10-21-2010, 10:03 AM

Did they make you prove it by whacking you in the crotch with the baton?? :eek:

iwearshirts
10-21-2010, 11:03 AM
I've sent my resume to several free market think tanks because I have a life long goal of scoring an invisible hand job.

hahaha fantastic

AxisMundi
10-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Naked Scan or Genital Grope? We Do NOT Have To Endure Sexual Attacks from the TSA -- Stop it! Stop it now! Stop searching every traveler! Stop searching innocent people!

Read this please:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/rozeff/rozeff330.html

While I realize that not every traveler can opt out of flying, I personally refuse to fly and take the train and/or bus, even going cross country.

IMHO, the present ineffectual programs encountered at airport "security" are indicative of the plain hysteria that has crept into this Nation's gestalt psyche.

We see it on so-called "news" programming and web sites, and we see it in our politics, especially among the party hardliners of each side of the aisle.

We have simply become a Nation of lemmings lurching blindly from invented hysterical fantasy to sensationalized lies to band-aid programs that don't really address the underlying causes of important concerns but "sound good".

Time to stop and find our Center once again.

Matt Collins
10-21-2010, 11:54 AM
Hmmm... tough choices...

Does the grope cost extra, or is it a value add?
Also, who is doing the groping?