PDA

View Full Version : HELL JUST FROZE OVER - I'm forwarding a msg from John Tate pleading for cash

tangent4ronpaul
10-20-2010, 01:13 PM
And no - I did not eat really moldy toast this morning.... ;)

I'm doing so for 3 reasons:
1) Foe ONCE he sent a short and to the point message! (as opposed to his usual, rambling and repetitive multi-page novels).
2) He's asking for a small, specific donations for a specific purpose.
3) He's not engaging in over the top fear mongering.

Could someone else have written this and sent it out in John Tate's name? - This doesn't sound like something he would write or send. It's actually effective and to the point!

the message:
---------8<----------
Dear <INSERT YOUR NAME HERE>,
Campaign for Liberty has until this evening to raise the $180,575 necessary to run our ads in Kentucky and Nevada exposing the statist records of Jack Conway, who is running against Dr. Paul's son Rand, and Harry Reid in Kentucky and Nevada.

I need 4 liberty activists in <INSERT YOUR TOWN NAME HERE> to chip in $17.76 to reach our goal.

The deadline is looming, and while we we have raised over $90,000, we are only halfway to our goal. I need your help to get these vital ads on the air in Kentucky and Nevada.

Click here to chip in $17.76 - or more if you can afford to - in order to help C4L reach our goal.

Thank you very much for your continued generosity.

In Liberty,

John Tate

President

P.S. Share this email with your friends by using our social networking feature.
-----------8<-------------------

Unfortunately, they are using tracking cookies, so you will have to track down a donation url on the C4L site yourself.

-t

wizardwatson
10-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Hell's still nice and toasty where I'm at.

No money to give campaigns.

Liberty_Mike
10-20-2010, 02:00 PM
I was going to give a little bit of cash to C4L, which is something I never would have considered in the past, but then I saw they want to send one to Nevada too in an indirect attempt to support Angle. Sorry C4L, but this is why I will not donate to one of your causes, yet again. If I knew my money was only going to the Kentucky efforts, I would donate, but I do not want to give any money in an attempt to support Angle.

LibertyEagle
10-20-2010, 02:09 PM
I was going to give a little bit of cash to C4L, which is something I never would have considered in the past, but then I saw they want to send one to Nevada too in an indirect attempt to support Angle. Sorry C4L, but this is why I will not donate to one of your causes, yet again. If I knew my money was only going to the Kentucky efforts, I would donate, but I do not want to give any money in an attempt to support Angle.

Then email them and ask them if they can insure that your money only goes to Paul's ad.

Daamien
10-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Tate needs to go.