PDA

View Full Version : Who keeps spinning Aqua Buddha?

libertybrewcity
10-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Why is this story still being hyped up? Another article on politico today...

sailingaway
10-20-2010, 09:36 AM
It is Jack's hail Mary, at this point he has no choice but to push it and hope in the end his side is more effective than the backlash. But the more he pushes it, the greater the backlash. If that is Stein at Politico, though, he's a JournoLister and not exactly unbiased.

amisspelledword
10-20-2010, 09:37 AM
i dont like this feeling at all. rand should play the rubber stand ad if he isnt already. i dont watch tv

MRoCkEd
10-20-2010, 09:39 AM
It is Jack's hail Mary, at this point he has no choice but to push it and hope in the end his side is more effective than the backlash. But the more he pushes it, the greater the backlash. If that is Stein at Politico, though, he's a JournoLister and not exactly unbiased.
Yeah... I'm worried that Jack is still pushing the ad. It could be his way of keeping the focus away from his positions, and on Rand's "questionable character."

i dont like this feeling at all. rand should play the rubber stand ad if he isnt already. i dont watch tv
Disagree. We need hard-hitting ads, not fun comedic ads.

sailingaway
10-20-2010, 09:40 AM
Yeah... I'm worried that Jack is still pushing the ad. It could be his way of keeping the focus away from his positions, and on Rand's "questionable character."

He thinks it is working and the reason for different poll numbers. And he has no other shot. And he doesn't want people looking into his utility rate issues.

sirgonzo420
10-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Roll out the damn abortion ads!

Conway is in favor of baby-killing!

LibertyEagle
10-20-2010, 09:42 AM

I agree.

C'mon, Rand.

UKJRC
10-20-2010, 09:57 AM
I don't think the aqua buddha ad had anything to do with his poll numbers. It was all of his constant smears before that. This ad is gonna backfire on him. Its taking him off the message that was actually doing some damage to Rand's lead. Independent and undecided voters aren't gonna go for this imo. It's go for broke time for the CONman, if he pulls it now admits he was wrong his campaign is over. His only choice is to do the exact opposite. Attack with it relentlessly, claim the lead using ridiculous internal polls, and pray to aqua buddha that his campaign isn't over.

Dr. Paul simply needs to attack his character on this issue and use it to call into question his other attacks. With how negative this campaign is right now, I think he needs to go positive relatively soon and show the commonwealth what he really stands for. It's about the undecided voters and I think they'll vote on how offers the best vision for the commonwealth.

sailingaway
10-20-2010, 09:59 AM
I don't think the aqua buddha ad had anything to do with his poll numbers. It was all of his constant smears before that. This ad is gonna backfire on him. Its taking him off the message that was actually doing some damage to Rand's lead. Independent and undecided voters aren't gonna go for this imo. It's go for broke time for the CONman, if he pulls it now admits he was wrong his campaign is over. His only choice is to do the exact opposite. Attack with it relentlessly, claim the lead using ridiculous internal polls, and pray to aqua buddha that his campaign isn't over.

Dr. Paul simply needs to attack his character on this issue and use it to call into question his other attacks. Then he needs to go positive and show the commonwealth what he really stands for.

That is the million dollar question. If we here are all dead wrong and really this is playing with voters in Jack's favor..... then we are just dead wrong.

It sure has energized Rand's base, though.

I mean what if ads had been run by McCain himself based on Larry Sinclair's nonsense (or whatever that guy's name was). Sinclair (or whomever) even put his name out there, which is more than the cravenly Baylor woman did. But I don't recall political ads on that....

Matt Collins
10-20-2010, 10:02 AM
In Soviet Kentucky, Aqua Buddha spins you!

Sola_Fide
10-20-2010, 10:08 AM
The key to defeating ConMan, in my opinion, is to keep linking him to Obama. That is what will win here in Kentucky.

Rand did a good job of that in the beginning...now it seems the mind-bending powers of the Almighty Aqua Buddha has distracted the campaign.

libertybrewcity
10-20-2010, 10:39 AM
The key to defeating ConMan, in my opinion, is to keep linking him to Obama. That is what will win here in Kentucky.

Rand did a good job of that in the beginning...now it seems the mind-bending powers of the Almighty Aqua Buddha has distracted the campaign.

One of my professors, former Congressman Tom Davis says "All Rand needs to do is say 'I am a Republican, and he is a Democrat'. This is Kentucky".

Aratus
10-20-2010, 11:55 AM
up here there were 3% to 5% of the voters in 2008 who went obama who stayed home this january...

what you want to do is link the A.G to obama in such a manner that the small faction of true partisans

the president has stays home as the rest of the Democrats reluctantly go into the polling areas...

Brian4Liberty
10-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Bill Hemmer on the FOX News morning show was talking about this today as though it were a valid complaint against Rand (showed the excerpt that said he made fun of Christianity). He was talking with the guy from Tea Party Express, saying that the Tea Party candidates are all self-destructing. Being a real smarmy douche about it.

Sola_Fide
10-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Bill Hemmer on the FOX News morning show was talking about this today as though it were a valid complaint against Rand (showed the excerpt that said he made fun of Christianity). He was talking with the guy from Tea Party Express, saying that the Tea Party candidates are all self-destructing. Being a real smarmy douche about it.

The national media has failed.

libertybrewcity
10-20-2010, 07:09 PM
usually these stories come in and go out. usually the best way to handle these situations is to be completely honest. look at obama on his drug use. he got it out there and up front right away and even wrote it in his book. If a candidate lies then the spin keeps spinning.

You would think the media would be tired of reporting on aqua buddha by now.

Matt Collins
10-20-2010, 09:30 PM
This video was originally posted by The Driver. The individual in the film is unknown, but I am willing to bet they are about to become an Internet celebrity. Watch it if you dare! :o

YouTube - AQUA BUDDHA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRoqapNhDos&feature=player_embedded)

Aratus
10-21-2010, 09:39 AM
i have been following connecticut politics.

?was the dude ever a bar bouncer or even

a wrestler mayhap i sorta must ask indeed!!!

LadyBastiat
10-21-2010, 09:55 AM
This video was originally posted by The Driver. The individual in the film is unknown, but I am willing to bet they are about to become an Internet celebrity. Watch it if you dare! :o

YouTube - AQUA BUDDHA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRoqapNhDos&feature=player_embedded)

That's worth an lol.... I've just had the worst day of my life and this gave me a giggle...

sirgonzo420
10-21-2010, 10:13 AM
That's worth an lol.... I've just had the worst day of my life and this gave me a giggle...

:( what's wrong?