PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul's wife to address Conway's attack ad in press conference

MRoCkEd
10-20-2010, 08:58 AM
http://www2.wnct.com/news/2010/oct/20/rand-pauls-wife-to-address-attack-ad-ar-468414/

I guess this is a more powerful way to demonstrate outrage over Conway questioning Rand's faith. I have to wonder though, if this isn't playing into Conway's hands - he seems to want to keep this story going. Either he sees it working, or he's so desperate that he figures he has to run with it.

We need more polls.

sailingaway
10-20-2010, 09:12 AM
Poor Kelley. She shouldn't have to get into this mud Conway slung around. But it is her reputation, too, so she has a right to respond. After all, she is a deacon in her church, and Conway's ad was NASTY.

Romulus
10-20-2010, 09:42 AM
Yeah you don't want to feed the troll Conway too much with it.

S.Shorland
10-20-2010, 09:52 AM
'Jack Conway supports a deductible on seniors.It is there in Obamacare and Conway supports that programme.During his last debate with Rand Paul,Conway said he would balance the budget but when the camera returned to his (Courant)? questioner,he was caught smirking at that answer.Why is it that so many of those who know the real Jack Conway don't believe him?

sailingaway
10-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Look at my signature. Conway supports a LOT of things. He just lies.

I agree we don't want to respond too much to the substance of Jack's nonsense. I think the NRSC path of 'wow, what scum he is' plays better.

90% of people who know about Aqua Buddha think it is pretty awesome.

Even newspapers on it were calling him "a delightful but heretofore unknown deity....."

Matt Collins
10-20-2010, 04:48 PM
YouTube - Kelley Paul Responds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG9jGF_XcpE)

brandon
10-20-2010, 05:00 PM
wow that was good

low preference guy
10-20-2010, 05:01 PM
wow that was good

i wasn't sure how it would come across. now that it has the approval of one of Rand's fiercest critics in the forum, I'm sure it will be taken well by most people that see it.

obijuan
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM
The Mason-Dixon poll shows 13% of women undecided vs. 6% of men. I think Kelly's efforts will go a LONG way to combat the Aqua Buddha ad which I'm guessing was supposed to win over more women to Conway.

Bruno
10-20-2010, 05:06 PM
A Message from Kelley

Dear Friend,

This afternoon, I held a press conference in which I put the past week into some perspective. Campaigns are a lot of fun, but they are also often difficult for families. As I sat here this week with our three boys watching the smears on Rand, I thought I might like to say a few words. As I saw even the liberal media and Democrat politicians calling the ad "odious" and "over the top", I though, well, I'd like to speak up.

And when i saw the video this morning that compiled many of the clips of these journalists all together, I knew I had to say something.

Rand would have liked to have shown this ad himself, but he is in surgery all day today, with lots of long term patients that he needs to take care of. And tonight, we'll be celebrating our 20 year wedding anniversary!

Rand is going to need everyone's help to fight back not just against this shameless attack, but also the next one. Because we know it is coming, and soon.

I hope you'll consider helping us today, if possible, with a contribution of $20 to help celebrate our 20 years together! I'll be watching the ticker and will make sure to let Rand know how many of our friends helped us out today!

Kelley Paul

sailingaway
10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Excellent. She got that ad in. Well done, Kelley!