PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul flash mob

Roxi
10-18-2007, 10:25 PM
our group will be holding several ron paul flash mobs (sort of) we will be quietly walking in a line through walmart and malls etc in our ron paul shirts carrying a banner.... this isn't illegal and might make us look crazy but i bet some people will join the meetups just because they want to join in stuff like that :)

anyone who doesn't know what a flash mob is go to YouTube and search or Wiki

there have been some famous ones so if a big enough one took place somewhere it just might get media attention :)

jonahtrainer
10-18-2007, 10:35 PM
our group will be holding several ron paul flash mobs (sort of) we will be quietly walking in a line through walmart and malls etc in our ron paul shirts carrying a banner.... this isn't illegal and might make us look crazy but i bet some people will join the meetups just because they want to join in stuff like that :)

anyone who doesn't know what a flash mob is go to YouTube and search or Wiki

there have been some famous ones so if a big enough one took place somewhere it just might get media attention :)

These flash mobs look so fun. I mentioned doing one earlier. Perhaps have someone running through the mall saying "The Neocons are coming. Who will save the Constitution?" responded by the flash mob "Ron Paul will. Ron Paul Revolution; Legalize the Constitution!"

walt
10-19-2007, 04:09 AM
uhm, technically malls are private property (in most cases - I once learned this the hard way) better to be at the entrances sign waving.

DjLoTi
10-19-2007, 04:19 AM
I'd rather have my first flash mob be like Europe

walt
10-19-2007, 04:41 AM
Why would you like it to look like this? The Final Countdown... :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_IKcMl_a9A

Starks
10-19-2007, 05:09 AM
Should I wear a trench coat?

:D

Primbs
10-19-2007, 08:45 AM
If you could do something at a televised sports game.