PDA

View Full Version : Alan Grayson's Opponent Wants to Ban Bingo for Seniors

dannno
10-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Geez, there was a really bad article about something Grayson said or did a couple weeks ago that I can't recall at the moment.. but seems his opponent is pretty anti-liberty too.. I would HATE to live in this district..

Almost 10% of American workers are jobless. Over 10% percent of all Americans cannot see a doctor when they are sick. America now ranks 50th in the world in life expectancy, just above Albania. And America is dead last in international math scores. What solution does my opponent, Daniel Webster, have to offer to these serious problems?

Answer: ban bingo for seniors.

Maybe you like me, maybe you don’t. But we have GOT to keep Daniel Webster out of Congress. So please support our campaign.

Webster has spent 28 years in the Florida Legislature. Listen to him, and you would think that he is personally responsible for making Florida into Eden. But Webster’s legislative initiatives over the years tell a different story:

Ban bingo for seniors. In 2003, Webster was one of only three Senators to vote against SB 664, which allowed bingo in nursing homes. In case you missed the point, in 2004, Webster was one of only five Senators to vote against HB 187, which allowed pull-tab bingo in church.

No more happy hours. In 1991, Daniel Webster introduced HB 593, which would have banned happy hour in all the bars in Florida. So much for Spring Break.

60 kids in each classroom. In 2006, Webster co-introduced SB 1150. This bill would have increased the class-size limit in Florida elementary schools to 60. Webster was OK with that; his six children were all home-schooled.

Landscaping for millionaires. In 2005, Webster slipped a $500,000 earmark into the state budget to pay “lakefront property owners” for landscaping. Under Webster’s earmark, the state would pay waterfront millionaires $200 for each 100 feet of lakefront property.

Men can cheat, but not women. Webster’s infamous “covenant marriage” law (1990 HB 1585) would have prevented “adulterous” wives – but not “adulterous” husbands, from receiving alimony.

Dan Webster wants to keep government out of your life, except when you are working, resting, eating, drinking, sleeping or breathing. We cannot let Daniel Webster make the laws that all of us will have to live by. Please help us defeat Daniel Webster.

Monarchist
10-19-2010, 05:37 PM
Sauce? Other than Alan Grayson for Congress.

FrankRep
10-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Alan Grayson has a habit of distorting the truth.

YouTube - Alan Grayson ad against american taliban Daniel Webster (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3DAlwD5oc)

dannno
10-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Alan Grayson has a habit to distorting the truth.

YouTube - Alan Grayson ad against american taliban Daniel Webster (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3DAlwD5oc)

THAT's the one!!

dannno
10-19-2010, 05:42 PM
B-9.... Congratulations!! Your tumor is B-9!!

YouTube - weeds s306 mary-kate olsen 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp4GL_717Bs)

oyarde
10-19-2010, 08:58 PM
I would like to ban Alan Grayson from Washington . I will move to Florida and start an underground bingo gambling operation , Cha Ching .