PDA

View Full Version : Time For Grassroots TO MAN UP! Demand Jack Debate The ISSUES

ItsTime
10-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Bitching on the the message boards will do nothing. It is time for our great grassroots to take action.

DEMAND JACK DEBATE THE ISSUES!

Email: info@jackconway.org
Phone: 502-632-1820
Mail: PO Box 6168 | Louisville, KY 40206

ronaldo23
10-19-2010, 05:16 PM
I think the better play is to email the Paul campaign and demand that he get dirty and run abortion/gay marriage commercials.

Or we need American Crossroads to start runnign ads about abortion on his behalf

BamaFanNKy
10-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Time For the campaign TO MAN UP! Demand Jack Debate The ISSUES

Fixed it for you.

TheDriver
10-19-2010, 05:18 PM
I think KET should be the target....

Should list the top 10 issues of the day and demand answers from BOTH campaigns.... (pre-debate or during the insult fest)

I don't really give a shit about social issues either......

ronaldo23
10-19-2010, 05:20 PM
why isn't Dr. Paul or American crossroads running ethics ads about Conway that the papers never picked up ??? That seems like a great area for them to hit

Lord Xar
10-19-2010, 05:23 PM
why isn't Dr. Paul or American crossroads running ethics ads about Conway that the papers never picked up ??? That seems like a great area for them to hit

I don't think "American Crossroads" actually wants Rand to win.

BamaFanNKy
10-19-2010, 05:23 PM

Or, if they filed paper work and requested Jack release his emails..... make news about it.
YouTube - Heiner slams Fischer over Green endorsement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IzijR-uIJI&feature=player_embedded)

ItsTime
10-19-2010, 05:26 PM
Fixed it for you.

Yeah because we are a top up run grassroots :rolleyes:

BamaFanNKy
10-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Yeah because we are a top up run grassroots :rolleyes:

Sorry hoss, this isn't New Hampshire where you 4,356 people in the state house. The Power structures in the party like to shit on Grassroots and the media listens only to the candidates.

TheDriver
10-19-2010, 05:34 PM

That doesn't have anything to do with Obama. jk

Crossroads GPS is hitting Conway on utilities (somewhat).

UKJRC
10-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Attack on Abortion + Attack on Ethics + Attack on Cap and Trade = Victory

ItsTime
10-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Sorry hoss, this isn't New Hampshire where you 4,356 people in the state house. The Power structures in the party like to shit on Grassroots and the media listens only to the candidates.

Let it not be said we did NOTHING.

BamaFanNKy
10-19-2010, 05:48 PM
Let it not be said we did NOTHING.

Tell me I've done nothing www.freemaninky.blogspot.com

ItsTime
10-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Tell me I've done nothing www.freemaninky.blogspot.com

Im not saying you havent. ;) Looks like you have time to make one phone call to Jacks office and ask him to debate the issues. :D

ItsTime
10-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Just called, have you?

rich34
10-20-2010, 11:25 AM
I think the better play is to email the Paul campaign and demand that he get dirty and run abortion/gay marriage commercials.

This better happen and fast! Rand's got the money and he might be holding back, but he best be firing something back on social issues to fire up the evangelicals. You guys have to remember in the primary Dr. James Dobson filmed a commercial for Rand. He could have had a lot to do with that 24 point blowout. I'd be getting James Dobson to contact his people in Kentucky and start spreading the word, but people has to see it. Which it goes back to the campaign and them having to contact Dobson and ask him to do this. If he done it before surely, he'd have no problem doing it against a pro choice candidate. The campaign better be getting their butts on the ball!

LibertyEagle
10-20-2010, 11:56 AM
This better happen and fast! Rand's got the money and he might be holding back, but he best be firing something back on social issues to fire up the evangelicals. You guys have to remember in the primary Dr. James Dobson filmed a commercial for Rand. He could have had a lot to do with that 24 point blowout. I'd be getting James Dobson to contact his people in Kentucky and start spreading the word, but people has to see it. Which it goes back to the campaign and them having to contact Dobson and ask him to do this. If he done it before surely, he'd have no problem doing it against a pro choice candidate. The campaign better be getting their butts on the ball!

That's a great idea.