PDA

View Full Version : Justin Amash featured on Glenn Beck

Son of Detroit
10-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Beck just gave Amash a shoutout. Featured him as a candidate that people should know about. Nice to see. Mentioned his facebook updates and how he won't vote for a bill he hasn't read. Lasted about a minute or so.

angelatc
10-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Awesome! I didn't see it, but that's awfully good press.

Michigan11
10-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Wooooooohhhhhoooo!!!!!!!

We need a tube!

LudwigVonMisoSoup
10-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Tubes?

brenden.b
10-19-2010, 10:31 PM
It's about damn time. When is the Judge going to have him on Freedom Watch?

Dark Aerow
10-20-2010, 12:29 AM
Segment about justin amash is at about 4:30 in the video, pronounces the name wrong :rolleyes: otherwise it was a great segment.

YouTube - Glenn Beck-10/19/10-C (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSNex9FUwQ)

brenden.b
10-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Yeah, Glenn definitely slaughtered the pronunciation of his last name, but it was a real good piece.

Again, so, when is Amash going to be on Freedom Watch?

justinc.1089
11-05-2010, 04:37 AM
I love how when media pundits say they don't always agree with someone, but that someone has integrity it really means someone is pretty bad but could be worse but like them anyway because they said to like them.

And he talked about masturbation more than Amash. I not sure thats just coincidence. I'm not sure why Beck would link Amash and masturbation in his viewers' minds, but if it was only coincidence its pretty bizarre. I know, I know, thats conspiracy thinking, but really, it is a bizarre coincidence, and every word Beck speaks is thought out by writers and/or himself, and he reads it from a prompter. So there are not that many bizarre coincidences in a television show when its just the host talking to the camera, in my opinion. So thats why I say there's a chance Beck did that intentionally for some very odd reason, although there's a bigger chance it was merely coincidence of course.