PDA

View Full Version : Ken Buck "Ignore us"

itshappening
10-19-2010, 10:25 AM
YouTube - Ken Buck for U.S. Senate - "Ignore Us" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF_cftQJvmM)

Deborah K
10-19-2010, 10:36 AM
Good ad. You know what irritates me? The fact that candidates now have to say: "I'm so-and-so and I approve this message". Of COURSE they approve the message - they're the ones RELAYING the message!!!!! It is the dumbest thing ever to make a candidate say he approved his own message.

libertybrewcity
10-19-2010, 11:12 AM
Ken Buck needs fund. He is way, way low.

Stary Hickory
10-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Good ad. You know what irritates me? The fact that candidates now have to say: "I'm so-and-so and I approve this message". Of COURSE they approve the message - they're the ones RELAYING the message!!!!! It is the dumbest thing ever to make a candidate say he approved his own message.

Not if someone runs an add for you and it's horrid. Do they HAVE to say it or is t just common practice?

Deborah K
10-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Not if someone runs an add for you and it's horrid. Do they HAVE to say it or is t just common practice?

Not sure if it's law. And I understand what you're getting at, but it seems to me that just announcing who is sponsoring the AD should be enough for viewers to determine if it is sanctioned by the candidate's campaign or not.

I'm Deborah Robinet and I approved this post.

Brian4Liberty
10-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Good ad. We can't let people forget about the TARP vote...