PDA

View Full Version : Early Voting Turnouts [Drudgereport]

MikeStanart
10-19-2010, 09:10 AM
So far this year, registered Democrats are edging out Republicans, 31,910 to 27,623.

In 2008, by contrast, Democrats were swamping Republicans by 3 to 1.

The heaviest early voting is in Brunswick County where there are hot campaigns for Congress and state and local offices.

Read more: http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/10/19/748301/white-gop-men-stand-out-in-early.html#ixzz12ol9aKFQ

This is Lawson's district. This seems promising. Get out and vote People!

Kotin
10-19-2010, 09:30 AM
interesting.. thanks for posting.

erowe1
10-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Nice. This article is right at the top of Drudge.

Hopefully this drives some nationwide attention to him from conservatives.

MRoCkEd
10-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Lawson is going to lose by a few points unless he gets some major momentum soon... like Club for Growth getting behind him. Also, where are the emails from Ron Paul?

malkusm
10-19-2010, 09:45 AM
Lawson is going to lose by a few points unless he gets some major momentum soon... like Club for Growth getting behind him. Also, where are the emails from Ron Paul?

Agreed....really, Lawson should be at the top of the priority list for us. Whether or not you believe Lawson's internal polls, it's clear that Price is taking him seriously. He hasn't had candidate forums or agreed to debates since 1994, I believe (the last time he lost).

Amash is an automatic....Rand looks like an automatic win now that the Aqua Buddha ad has backfired on Conway. Certainly there are a couple others that we could focus on (Angle or Buck, for example), but no one that is so clearly in our camp, as Lawson is.

erowe1
10-19-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm posting a comment there to try to motivate some readers who got to the article via Drudge to donate.

Michigan11
10-19-2010, 03:18 PM
I think Lawson could win this race with these demographics, it's well within his grasp. Compare the numbers he pulled in 08' with 3 to 1 democrats voting compared to a relatively light democratic lead this election in an off year. Any donations should be heading to Lawson in the next few days..

Imperial
10-20-2010, 12:48 AM
Lawson makes a great point in his latest fundraising email:

Our August poll showing us slightly ahead with likely voters has never been challenged - even though they (Price and the D's) have done at least three polls that we know of.

Why? Because they do not want the media coverage on this campaign. They know they are vulnerable.

David Price has not had to run a media campaign in over a decade. Now, he's attacking me in a series of ads.

You simply don't attack an opponent unless you know you could lose.