PDA

View Full Version : Voting In Primaries

Jimmy
06-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Excuse this being in the wrong forum...more traffic here...but isn't this going to be the MOST important thing to our success? I would think that this one thing should be really pushed around here and all over the net. I'm honestly not sure how or educated on that end of the voting process (kinda confused about it honestly, maybe there are others?) but wouldn't you agree getting all the people online and everywhere else lined up and VERY CLEAR on what to do for each of there states primaries would be a real important factor in winning this fight? Seems a sticky post from some knowledgable people on the matter with EXACT INSTRUCTIONS (when,where and how) for each state would be something VERY important and should be close to front burner for those not in the know? What ya think??:)

RPFever
06-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Yeah, you pretty much hit it right on the head (Ron Paul style ;) ) . I've been wondering about this myself.

This seems to be the general plan so far (please add/revise as you see it):

General Strategy: People see Paul, People love Paul, People vote for Paul in Primary

People See Paul:
1. Gather more $$$ (gets reported mid July but cut off date is this month)
2. Email all talk shows - get Paul on as many programs as possible
3. Get people meeting about Paul and spreading the word
4. Dominate online - get noticed.

People Love Paul:
5. Paul does this - any rational person who sees him, knows what is at stake, and sees the alternatives, falls in love with him.

People Vote for Paul in Primary:
6.Organize like crazy to get people to Straw Poll (to get him noticed)
7.Organize like crazy, spread message about voting in Primaries.... every blog I go to should tell me exactly how I can sign up in Primaries, why it is important, when I need to go, where I can find more information (we need like a new site.... www.ronpaulprimaries.com (for example) that focuses on just this)

Our numbers now are nothing, momentum is everything.

Seriously, if we don't guy this guy in.... here are the scenarios we are looking at:

a) Biggest depression/recession in history in 10-15 years instead of moderate/light-ish recession right when Paul gets in (if you know economics, you know what I'm talking about)
b) War for ages instead of non-interventionalist rebuilding American foundation
c) Tyranny and oppression (I'm serious, the pot is starting to boil and we don't realize we're the frog) vs. symbol of hope for world
d) New World Order vs. Life, Liberty and Property.

Everyone realizes this is big... far bigger than Ron Paul.... This is about America taking back the country from corruption and saving our children from a potential horrible legacy.

Remember what Ron Paul said about patriotism.... "BUT LET IT NOT BE SAID THAT WE DID NOTHING"

This is bigger than I think a lot of people on this forum realize... or.. maybe that's why we are here.....

angrydragon
06-08-2007, 08:44 PM
Unfortunately it'll take money for him to be considered "top-tier."
Donate if you can =)