PDA

View Full Version : Rep. John Yarmuth: "Looks Like it's Backfiring"

RonPaulFanInGA
10-18-2010, 05:25 PM
h XXp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/18/conways-attack-on-paul-sl_n_767169.html

WASHINGTON -- Democrats in Kentucky and elsewhere seem ready to bail -- perhaps wholesale -- on Democrat Jack Conway for his "mocking Christianity" attack on Dr. Rand Paul.

"I wouldn't have done it," Rep. John Yarmuth, the popular Louisville Democrat who is also a member of the House leadership, told The Huffington Post. "And it looks like it's backfiring."

BamaFanNKy
10-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Yep. I've added a bunch of backfires for my rundown tomorrow. This is crushing Conway

paulitics
10-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Monumental day for Rand. Something tells me the internal polls must have shown Rand ahead by alot, because the Dems are throwing a desperate Conway under the bus. If Jack was surging, I don't think the Dems would just now decide to throw Conway to the wolves because they suddenly became principled.

sailingaway
10-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Monumental day for Rand. Something tells me the internal polls must have shown Rand ahead by alot, because the Dems are throwing a desperate Conway under the bus. If Jack was surging, I don't think the Dems would just now decide to throw Conway to the wolves because they suddenly became principled.

They tried to wait and see how the ad went, but it really turned sour, from what I'm reading.

Wishing I was in Kentucky right now....

Sola_Fide
10-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Wow.

This says a lot if Yarmuth has come out against it. Yarmuth is the liberal's liberal here in Louisville if some of you guys don't know.

lx43
10-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Yep. I've added a bunch of backfires for my rundown tomorrow. This is crushing Conway

I hope Conway's supporters leave him wholesale. :D

Aratus
10-19-2010, 09:05 AM
Jake of Page1 warned SMILIN' JACK a few months back that TREY GRAYSON regretted
stooping down into the mud after taking a campaign hiatus until the final weeks. the fast
and furious mudslinging is looking WAY pathetically desperate and is making it HARDER
for other Democrats to run a tidy race in their usual manner. they are being polled, too!!!

sailingaway
10-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Jake of Page1 warned SMILIN' JACK a few months back that TREY GRAYSON regretted
stooping down into the mud after taking a campaign hiatus until the final weeks. the fast
and furious mudslinging is looking WAY pathetically desperate and is making it HARDER
for other Democrats to run a tidy race in their usual manner. they are being polled, too!!!

They are being polled? By whom?

Aratus
10-19-2010, 09:11 AM
the mass media is doing its informal "poll" of sorts as they all are asked about jolting JACK CONWAY!!!
i am not refering to someone as professional as is mr. rasmussen, insted i'm making a 'goldfish bowl'
mass media comment! its all over the media up here, and folks have noticed that john kerry did not
namedrop JACK CONWAY as he got the crowd psyched up for barack obama's speech in boston!
even though KENTUCKY's attorney general vacationed in edgartown, he's DNC chopped liver!!!