PDA

View Full Version : Political comments on an ESPN football blog

malkusm
10-18-2010, 02:51 PM
I'm a Ravens football fan, and I read ESPN's blog for updates. At times, the comments are hilarious....a lot of jawing back and forth between rival fans.

Today in the comments section of one of the posts, a political discussion broke out. You should check out some of the comments. Liberty is popular!

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/19085/previewing-afc-north-power-rankings-2#comments

Bour183 (10/18/2010 at 3:45 PM) Report Violation It's the most-discriminated ethnic group in the country. Seriously. You get no breaks, financial or otherwise. You're forced to work for everything you get...god forbid.
-
Amen to that, brother. On top of that I'm a smoker, which happens to be the latest social pariah in this country. I even heard some places were trying to ban people from smoking in their cars and on their outside property. Ugh. Government needs to #### off. This is why I'm a republican.

achilles37 (10/18/2010 at 3:47 PM) i'm not republican but i hate losing my freedom because of stupid laws a politician wants to enforce to get votes

Jon_Young (10/18/2010 at 3:51 PM) Report Violation
Apolitical and Agnostic all the way here. They're all no _______ good.

MetalRaven5227 (10/18/2010 at 3:48 PM)
Report Violation achilles37 (10/18/2010 at 3:47 PM) Report Violation Government needs to #### off. This is why I'm a republican.
----------------

i'm not republican but i hate losing my freedom because of stupid laws a politician wants to enforce to get votes

======
I'm voting Ray Rice for Governor

JRWII1970 (10/18/2010 at 3:56 PM) Report Violation I do not about the Ray Rice for Governor thing Metal Raven but I agree with the rest.

Jon_Young (10/18/2010 at 4:03 PM) Report Violation
achilles37 (10/18/2010 at 3:59 PM)
Report Violation

But - that's only the TIP of a very large iceberg of my objections on how our Tax $$$ are being spent.
----------------

i hate smoking but this countrys economics was built on tobacco
================== ====
Industries Come & Go
And farmers get subsidies to take their unused farmland to plant corn to make ethanol.
I'm an Equal Opportunity Hater when it comes to politics.

achilles37 (10/18/2010 at 4:12 PM) Report Violation Tell me if it makes sense:
I'm not a biker and I don't live in PA but.....
You MUST wear a seatbelt in a car BUT wearing a helmet on a Motorcycle is not required.
Hello, Mcfly...........???? ?
Damnit - who had to start a politics discussion?
------------------

dont get me started on MD and VA competing on which one wants to be more of a communist state

ItsTime
10-18-2010, 02:53 PM
That is awesome! Avg Joes have had enough!

dannno
10-18-2010, 02:57 PM
huh