PDA

View Full Version : Hannity talking about Rand right now... Rand will be on later in show

jct74
10-18-2010, 01:09 PM
Rand will be on at top of 4:00 (ET) hour

jct74
10-18-2010, 01:11 PM
defending Rand... played Aqua Buddha commercial... playing debate clips now

jct74
10-18-2010, 01:14 PM
Hannity is done talking about it. Can't wait to hear Rand later.

ItsTime
10-18-2010, 01:15 PM
link?

Indy Vidual
10-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Nice to see Hannity is coming around :confused:

ItsTime
10-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Nice to see Hannity is coming around :confused:

He only cares that Rand is the nominee and there is an R next to his name.

Maximus
10-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Hannity cheers for Republicans, this is why I almost view him as an ally... he might bash you in the primary, but he will be your biggest cheerleader in the general

paulitics
10-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Hannity cheers for Republicans, this is why I almost view him as an ally... he might bash you in the primary, but he will be your biggest cheerleader in the general

And we get 2 for the price of one. With Hannity, you also get Mark Levin free of charge.

jct74
10-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Hannity says Rand will be on at top of next hour

Brett85
10-18-2010, 01:43 PM

Hannity stayed out of the Kentucky primary.

jct74
10-18-2010, 02:06 PM
link?

http://www.hannity.com/stations

Rand coming up in just a second

BamaFanNKy
10-18-2010, 02:09 PM
on now

fatjohn
10-18-2010, 02:15 PM
tube?

MRoCkEd
10-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Summary please

jct74
10-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Summary please

Rand said the allegations are all lies and he has no idea of who the woman is.

MsDoodahs
10-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Heard the whole interview with PrettyBoy, and Rand did a great job.

GREAT job.

Fabulous.

FSP-Rebel
10-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Yep, great interview. Stick a fork in Conway.

jct74
Hannity said he is going to play CONway's ad and video from the debate on his TV show tonight

ItsTime
http://www.hannity.com/stations

Rand coming up in just a second

Darn missed it. But thanks :)

MRoCkEd
Hannity said he is going to play CONway's ad and video from the debate on his TV show tonight

Beautiful.

BamaFanNKy
10-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Kinda boring

DeadheadForPaul
10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Hannity stayed out of the Kentucky primary.

+1. Hannity did not work against us. If he had, it could have greatly hindered our efforts.

Hannity, Rush, etc. only care about their own popularity and ego.

They will almost never side with someone in the primary unless they are 100% sure that person will win

BlackTerrel
10-18-2010, 08:37 PM
He only cares that Rand is the nominee and there is an R next to his name.

What percent of Hannity listeners vote Republican? 95%?

I feel like advocating for the Republican on Hannity is like advocating for Ron Paul on RonPaulForums.com

Preaching to the choir doesn't help much.

low preference guy
10-18-2010, 08:40 PM
What percent of Hannity listeners vote Republican? 95%?

I feel like advocating for the Republican on Hannity is like advocating for Ron Paul on RonPaulForums.com

Preaching to the choir doesn't help much.

nah, they can choose to take a nap instead of voting so it's good to keep them motivated.

and you do need to remind Ron Paul supporters to vote (when you're done convincing some of them than it isn't a crime).

sailingaway
10-18-2010, 08:54 PM
Rand said the allegations are all lies and he has no idea of who the woman is.

I'll have to see it. All false?

Hm.

BlackTerrel
10-19-2010, 10:22 PM
nah, they can choose to take a nap instead of voting so it's good to keep them motivated.

and you do need to remind Ron Paul supporters to vote (when you're done convincing some of them than it isn't a crime).

Good point. I take back my previous post.

Brett85
10-19-2010, 10:25 PM

It also helps a lot with fundraising as well.

ronaldo23
10-19-2010, 10:58 PM
I wish in the debate he just said "This story is unequivocally false, and I have no idea who this woman is or what she is referring too." That would have been enough to completely stun Conway, as what on earth can Conway say to that? It's his word versus hers. Even if she does "reveal" herself publicly, all he has to do is say she's lying. It's seems like the smartest play. Even in the Hannity interview, he didn't directly answer "no I have no idea Sean who Aqua Buddah is or what this prank refers too." The opening exchange hannity was like "did you tie up this woman," and rand responded with the same line about how its a ridiculous question to answer, which hannity laughed and said "I have to ask, it's my job."

I say the play would have been a firm, clear DENIAL that anything remotely close to this took place. Story ends right there, simply because there is no way to verify it.

Edit: to the above poster, I did not catch him saying it was all false charges that never happened. It was similar to his earlier response to the story where he said its a ridiculous story, he doesn't know the woman etc., but no "the story is categorically a lie entirely made up".

skyorbit
10-19-2010, 11:31 PM
tOOOOObs

ronaldo23
10-19-2010, 11:51 PM
tOOOOObs

YouTube - Rand Paul on FOX News 10/19/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIfsUKDRnu0)

ronaldo23
10-20-2010, 12:50 AM
honestly...someone should out the woman. It's character assasination to anonymously accuse someone of something from 30 years ago, and she should be made a public figure so that the accused has a chance to defend himself against the accuser. apparently she came out again today claiming "randy was a completely different person in college" and implying his whole christian religious persona is entirely contrived.

If she is going to make statements, they should be official and on the record. Especially when it is costing the Paul campaign possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars to go on the defense about it in the final stretch.

Probably not too hard to find for a Baylor student. All one has to do is find a manifest of the swim team at Baylor, in the year of Rand Paul was there and possibly up to 2 years below...and since she claims to be a clinical psychologist today, it can't be too hard to connect the dots with google and/or 4chan detectives.

TheDriver
10-20-2010, 12:58 AM
honestly...someone should out the woman. It's character assasination to anonymously accuse someone of something from 30 years ago, and she should be made a public figure so that the accused has a chance to defend himself against the accuser. apparently she came out again today claiming "randy was a completely different person in college" and implying his whole christian religious persona is entirely contrived.

If she is going to make statements, they should be official and on the record. Especially when it is costing the Paul campaign possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars to go on the defense about it in the final stretch.

Probably not too hard to find for a Baylor student. All one has to do is find a manifest of the swim team at Baylor, in the year of Rand Paul was there and possibly up to 2 years below...and since she claims to be a clinical psychologist today, it can't be too hard to connect the dots with google and/or 4chan detectives.

F&ck this dem operative with an agenda, lets get this race back on the tracks and out of the "Kentucky trash dump."

"Oh, she's scared of the tea party people... :rolleyes:" is this out of a jounOlist fiction novel.....or what...?

amonasro
10-20-2010, 01:03 AM
I wish in the debate he just said "This story is unequivocally false, and I have no idea who this woman is or what she is referring too." That would have been enough to completely stun Conway, as what on earth can Conway say to that? It's his word versus hers.

I thought that too at first, but then Jack would just have a sound byte of Rand responding to the question. You can't even have the satisfaction of answering the question or else Conway would find some way of twisting it and continuing the issue.

thomas-in-ky
10-20-2010, 03:53 AM
I thought that too at first, but then Jack would just have a sound byte of Rand responding to the question. You can't even have the satisfaction of answering the question or else Conway would find some way of twisting it and continuing the issue.

Furthermore, if you get into the habit of answering every ridiculous allegation that comes down the pike, it encourages more ridiculous allegations. No one is every obligated to answer an allegation from an anonymous source.

rich34
10-20-2010, 05:55 AM
Bring out the evangelicals! Call up Dr. James Dobson right now and have him start making the calls to pastors in Kentucky firing up the social conservative crowd. I'm pissed off over this nonsense and normally don't like social issues being the main issue, but at this point Jack is willing to do whatever it takes to win, Rand must take that same approach also at this point!

James Dobson you there??