PDA

View Full Version : What Are The Possible Changes You're Looking Forward To?

AGRP
10-18-2010, 11:36 AM
For a while, it was the possiblity of having Reid ousted.

But, that quickly changed after learning that prop. 19 had a good chance of passing. I don't do drugs and hardly, if ever, drink. For me, prop, 19 is not so much about MJ as it is about personal freedom.

MJ = Freedom.

I really hope to see California battle for their state rights.

Here's my current list of 3:

1) Prop. 19
2) Reid out
3) Rand in

What's yours?

dannno
10-18-2010, 11:42 AM
The Obama admin recently came out strongly against Prop 19 and said they would continue to enforce federal laws if it passes.

Even though I'm not terribly excited about details in the bill itself, I'd love to see CA go head to head w/ the fed govt on this one, so I'm going to agree with you on all counts, 1-3..

In my local community we also are voting on two referendums related to medicinal cannabis dispensaries. One of them is a ban, the other is tight regulations against the dispensaries. If they both fail, then dispensaries are essentially going to be allowed and unregulated. Our city has already voted to make cannabis the lowest law enforcement priority, but the local sheriffs have continue to raid legitimate medicinal cannabis dispensaries. They took out one 6 months ago and just took out two more a few days ago. I'd REALLY love to see these two bills fail and shove this in the prohibitionists' faces, and I have a feeling they will.

Stary Hickory
10-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Repeal of Obamacare tops my list, end wars, kill FED

dannno
10-18-2010, 12:02 PM
Repeal of Obamacare tops my list, end wars, kill FED

We're talkin 'possible changes' here ;)

That will be a good list for 2012, though we will see how many Republicans get elected in Nov, some sort of repeal of Obamacare is 'possible' I suppose..

dean.engelhardt
10-18-2010, 12:08 PM
For a while, it was the possiblity of having Reid ousted.

But, that quickly changed after learning that prop. 19 had a good chance of passing. I don't do drugs and hardly, if ever, drink. For me, prop, 19 is not so much about MJ as it is about personal freedom.

MJ = Freedom.

I really hope to see California battle for their state rights.

Bump for AGRP. Good to see another non-user speaking their mind for freedom.

QueenB4Liberty
10-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Obamacare isn't going anywhere.

I hope Rand wins.

Indy Vidual
10-18-2010, 12:30 PM
What Are The Possible Changes You're Looking Forward To?

I look forward to having no interest in politics, when we finally live in a free country.

Maximus
10-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Rand in, because of Paul's 2012 run

I'm rooting for all three though

Stary Hickory
10-18-2010, 03:16 PM
We're talkin 'possible changes' here ;)

That will be a good list for 2012, though we will see how many Republicans get elected in Nov, some sort of repeal of Obamacare is 'possible' I suppose..

Hmm you mean new politicians? I really only get real excited over Ran Paul and some of the more liberty oriented candidates. Especially when they talk about states rights and nullification.