PDA

View Full Version : Rand Makes Drudge Again w/ picture

thomas-in-ky
10-18-2010, 08:17 AM
refuses to shake conway's hand (http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/10/18/102173/rand-paul-refuses-to-shake-hands.html)

LibertyEagle
10-18-2010, 08:20 AM
Well, the last sentence isn't good. Rand did say the accusations were not true. But, when asked, he should have led with.. NO, it is not true. At least, I think he should have.

sailingaway
10-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks. Top right column.

sailingaway
10-18-2010, 08:24 AM
Well, the last sentence isn't good. Rand did say the accusations were not true. But, when asked, he should have led with.. NO, it is not true. At least, I think he should have.

No, he didn't quite say some events didn't happen, he said the ad was a lie. But the ad in essence questioned Rand's faith and Rand is in fact really Christian. He just may have been a bit irreverent about showier aspects of some people's religion, in college. Or not, of course. I wasn't there. And the creepy picture of the woman's bound hands absolutely screamed 'nonconsensual', rather than, 'friends pulling a prank'.

I think he should just say that he has already discussed this over and over including on national news and he isn't going to entertain any more questions about it, PERIOD. Full stop.