PDA

View Full Version : Go green,sterilise teenage girls

Noob
10-18-2010, 07:46 AM
Why we should sterilise teenage girls ... temporarily at least

Last week, an intriguing proposition was mooted by Government minister Dawn Primarolo. Teenage girls, she said, could be steered towards what is described as "long-term contraception". This is now possible thanks to the development of contraceptive jabs and implants

which can last up to five years. In other words, there is a way of effectively sterilising girls for a lengthy period of time.At what age? Well, doesn't 12 until 17 sound rather sensible?

This would have the advantage of bringing down the teenage pregnancy rate, so high in this country it makes us a disgrace among the nations - the worst offenders in Europe.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-514542/Why-sterilise-teenage-girls---temporarily-least.html#ixzz12iYXZmss

So when do you think Congress or the States well decided to make these contraceptive jabs mandatory for every young girl and woman of reproductive age?

It would make it easier for them to enforce Family Planning Policy's like China as, instead of force abortion. just give the girl a jab... The greens should do the world a favor and just end their own sorry, pathetic lives.

Vessol
10-18-2010, 08:06 AM
I wonder if in another 50 years if those who have children between the age of 20-30 will be considered strange and disgraceful.

Maximilian American
10-18-2010, 08:39 AM
A government/institution has no authority to mandate anything except the aided protection of an individual's constitutional right.

PatriotOne
10-18-2010, 08:40 AM
The abortion rate would fall sharply. And silly young girls could get on with the education that is meant to produce serious, responsible taxpayers, not benefit recipients.

Creating responsible taxpayers?

Noob
10-18-2010, 08:42 AM
A government/institution has no authority to mandate anything except the aided protection of an individual's constitutional right.
Yes but that wont stop the State governments making these contraceptive jabs like the Flu shot, and putting fear into mother's to make sure their girls get it.

Bern
10-18-2010, 08:57 AM
Did the State say, "Simon says"?

Maximilian American
10-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Yes but that wont stop the State governments making these contraceptive jabs like the Flu shot, and putting fear into mother's to make sure their girls get it.

That's what enlightenment is for, to educate the masses through examples about truths so that they aren't swayed like sheep with state sponsored fear mongering lies. Let the enlightened truth set thee free to shine upon the masses as a beacon of truth.

pcosmar
10-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Methinks some lawmakers want to have sex with young girls and not get caught.
;)

Noob
10-18-2010, 09:41 AM
Scientific American: Kill More Babies To Save Earth

Following the leak of a United Nations blueprint which outlined the plan to replace fearmongering about global warming with the contrived threat of overpopulation, a Scientific American report mimics precisely that talking point, pushing the notion that programs of mass abortion and birth control need to be encouraged in order to reduce the amount of humans on the planet exhaling carbon dioxide.

“Ultimately, family planning alone – such as the use of condoms and other reproductive health services – in parts of the world with growing populations, including the U.S., could restrain population growth significantly, this analysis finds,” writes David Biello.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientific-american-kill-more-babies-to-save-earth.html

UN Blueprint: Dismantle Middle Class, Build World Government

http://gandeste.org/usa/un-blueprint-dismantle-middle-class-build-world-government/12698

Noob
10-20-2010, 04:34 AM
Charlottesville City Council has heard grumblings about population growth for months, if not years, but the Advocates for a Sustainable Albemarle Population (ASAP) demonstrated what continued growth could mean for the local environment.

City Council often gets an earful from local residents, but Monday night they got an eyeful of what ASAP says will be the future of Charlottesville and Albemarle County if population growth is not curtailed.

"If we don't do something our grandchildren will curse us," said Jack Marshall, ASAP president.

ASAP presented five studies they conducted that investigated the area's growing population and its impact on the environment. According to ASAP, if the populations of Charlottesville and Albemarle County were to increase at a rapid rate, air quality and ecosystems would be negatively impacted. Additionally, the group says the County loses more than 4% of open space for each 25% increase in population.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Group_Warns_City_Council_of_Unplanned_Population_G rowth_105268973.html

ack Marshall, PhD, (President) is an applied anthropologist with a focus on international population and family planning. After teaching at the University of North Carolina (Anthropology Dept. and School of Public Health), Jack moved to Geneva to direct social science research in family planning for the World Health Organization.

Before retiring in Albemarle County, he helped establish a new university in Indonesia and served as a consultant to an array of international organizations. In the Charlottesville area he has served as an officer and Board member of many local organizations and as Chair of the Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority.

Son of Detroit
10-20-2010, 04:36 AM
Teenage boys around the world rejoice.

Noob
10-20-2010, 04:38 AM
Teenage boys around the world rejoice.
The Greens would love it every body agreed with that. It make it easier for them to kill off 85% of the world population.

Live_Free_Or_Die
10-20-2010, 05:04 AM
Ding... I think I hear the timer in the oven going off...

yup, cake is baked. time to eat!

hugolp
10-20-2010, 05:17 AM
The abortion rate would fall sharply. And silly young girls could get on with the education that is meant to produce serious, responsible taxpayers, not benefit recipients.

You have to thank the honesty at least.

Bern
10-20-2010, 05:40 AM
People = cattle.

Danke
10-20-2010, 09:05 AM
Finally something I can get behind.

tangent4ronpaul
10-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Scientific American: Kill More Babies To Save Earth

Following the leak of a United Nations blueprint which outlined the plan to replace fearmongering about global warming with the contrived threat of overpopulation, a Scientific American report mimics precisely that talking point, pushing the notion that programs of mass abortion and birth control need to be encouraged in order to reduce the amount of humans on the planet exhaling carbon dioxide.

“Ultimately, family planning alone – such as the use of condoms and other reproductive health services – in parts of the world with growing populations, including the U.S., could restrain population growth significantly, this analysis finds,” writes David Biello.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientific-american-kill-more-babies-to-save-earth.html

UN Blueprint: Dismantle Middle Class, Build World Government

http://gandeste.org/usa/un-blueprint-dismantle-middle-class-build-world-government/12698

And you know it's only a small step from there to getting rid of all the "useless eaters" - those behind on paying their tithes to their extortionists - the elderly and retired, unemployed, prisoners (the ones not currently being exploited for slave labor, that is), teens and younger with less than a 3.0 GPA, everyone on medicaid, anyone that disagrees with the power elites, etc.

Imagine what a wonderful, green world we could have if the death penalty was delivered instantly for jaywalking! Yessiree! - we could get this excess population in control in no time!

:rolleyes:

-t

heavenlyboy34
10-20-2010, 01:04 PM
wow...this is like living in a dystopian novel :eek:

ItsTime
10-20-2010, 01:15 PM
The comments are f#cking scary. The UK is doomed.

euphemia
10-20-2010, 01:25 PM

Maybe they should work on ways to sterilize boys and men who sleep with young girls. It seems as if a man can make a baby and abdicate all other responsibility. Talk about a burden on taxpayers.

ItsTime
10-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Next will be college girls, then it will be people who fail school, then it will be retards, then people will refuse, then they will fire up the gas chambers. History repeating itself.

dannno
10-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Maybe they should work on ways to sterilize boys and men who sleep with young girls. It seems as if a man can make a baby and abdicate all other responsibility. Talk about a burden on taxpayers.

This could and would be done voluntarily if they found out how to do it for a reasonable price and it was temporary.

Brooklyn Red Leg
10-20-2010, 01:44 PM
wow...this is like living in a dystopian novel :eek:

Indeedy. Makes all those movies/books about what a shithole the future will be like look like prophecy.

coastie
10-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Hmmm, as usual, there's gonna be a consequence when govt. regulates morality,
I'll bet anything that the STD rate there would skyrocket if this was implemented..."sure, you can come inside me, I'm sterile":rolleyes:

dannno
10-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Hmmm, as usual, there's gonna be a consequence when govt. regulates morality,
I'll bet anything that the STD rate there would skyrocket if this was implemented..."sure, you can come inside me, I'm sterile":rolleyes:

You're not being very convincing of your viewpoint..

Hemlock
10-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Why we should sterilise teenage girls ... temporarily at least

Last week, an intriguing proposition was mooted by Government minister Dawn Primarolo. Teenage girls, she said, could be steered towards what is described as "long-term contraception". This is now possible thanks to the development of contraceptive jabs and implants

which can last up to five years. In other words, there is a way of effectively sterilising girls for a lengthy period of time.At what age? Well, doesn't 12 until 17 sound rather sensible?

This would have the advantage of bringing down the teenage pregnancy rate, so high in this country it makes us a disgrace among the nations - the worst offenders in Europe.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-514542/Why-sterilise-teenage-girls---temporarily-least.html#ixzz12iYXZmss

So when do you think Congress or the States well decided to make these contraceptive jabs mandatory for every young girl and woman of reproductive age?

It would make it easier for them to enforce Family Planning Policy's like China as, instead of force abortion. just give the girl a jab... The greens should do the world a favor and just end their own sorry, pathetic lives.
Then shouldn't Europe and the US to give guys vasectomies so that the sex offenders can't be charged with rape.

coastie
10-20-2010, 03:13 PM

How so? And, it's not a viewpoint, but an observation of reality. MANY teenage girls nowadays use the "rhythm" method of Birth Control, counting the days in their cycle to "guess" when they wont get pregnant. Condoms just aren't cool and take the "fun" away, the methods of BC mentioned in that article are nearly 100% effective at preventing pregnancy...do the math.

And no, I'm not posting links right now, I gotta run out the door. But I've been around long enough and am HONEST enough to point out how it is, even when that may strike a chord with someone.

specsaregood
10-20-2010, 03:25 PM
Condoms just aren't cool and take the "fun" away

I don't know where that idea comes from. I never had a problem with them and I don't recall many of my friends/assoc in my age group having that idea either. If anything condoms were cool because they took away the responsibility of potential fatherhood and the risks of disease. Condoms were always just a "given" if you wanted to get laid.....

dannno
10-20-2010, 03:36 PM
I don't know where that idea comes from. I never had a problem with them and I don't recall many of my friends/assoc in my age group having that idea either. If anything condoms were cool because they took away the responsibility of potential fatherhood and the risks of disease. Condoms were always just a "given" if you wanted to get laid.....

Ya, I mean it's obviously a lot better without a condom, but condoms don't take 'the fun' out of anything.. It's never prevented me or the girl I was with from having an amazing time for hours on end..

They just take away a little bit of the fun... but in return you know after you throw that thing away that you were safer and you don't have to worry about her getting pregnant..

I've known plenty of couples who have used condoms on a regular basis and are fine with it.

dannno
10-20-2010, 03:39 PM
How so?

Because the consequence of more girls saying 'it's ok to come inside me' is not a good way of convincing most males including myself to join your viewpoint to stop this from happening ;)

Though I'm mostly joking, I obviously don't think girls should be forced to get it, but of course there is no reason it shouldn't be available to them either.

Anti Federalist
10-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Ugh, as if there needs to be more evidence that the "green" movement is nothing more than the re-packaged death cult of eugenics.

newbitech
10-20-2010, 04:11 PM

I'd say the std has long since migrated before that epic decision is made, wouldn't you?

i've probably used a condom a total of 5 times in my life. I am fairly safe about who I choose to be with. I think I was diagnosed with a trace of chlamydia, once. The doc told me and my girlfriend it likely was not sexually transmitted and told me to stop using spit as lube. Embarrassing yes, but hardly worth the effort to wrap it up.

I think the bigger concern is pregnancy, because there is a far greater likely hood to get pregnant with a random chick than to spread disease. I don't state this as fact, but just used a little logical deduction.

I am all for long term contraception to avoid unwanted pregnancy, but it still should be a personal choice for the girl and/or her parents, doctor, and spiritual counselors.

Government needs to go ahead and get out of the intimacy business.

oyarde
10-20-2010, 04:17 PM
I'd say the std has long since migrated before that epic decision is made, wouldn't you?

i've probably used a condom a total of 5 times in my life. I am fairly safe about who I choose to be with. I think I was diagnosed with a trace of chlamydia, once. The doc told me and my girlfriend it likely was not sexually transmitted and told me to stop using spit as lube. Embarrassing yes, but hardly worth the effort to wrap it up.

I think the bigger concern is pregnancy, because there is a far greater likely hood to get pregnant with a random chick than to spread disease. I don't state this as fact, but just used a little logical deduction.

I am all for long term contraception to avoid unwanted pregnancy, but it still should be a personal choice for the girl and/or her parents, doctor, and spiritual counselors.

Government needs to go ahead and get out of the intimacy business.

I think everyone would agree the govt does not need to be in the intimacy business . I would like to wean them off my wallet too .

TC95
10-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote from article:

Now, many people will see this modest proposal as little short of horrific - nothing less than state interference in our reproductive lives.

But think about it: it might not be such a bad idea.

We are moving into a science fiction age in which life itself can be created in a test tube, and it seems that, before long, perfect babies could be bred at will, largely free of hereditary disease and illness.

So, in my view, there is little point any more in feeling shock-horror at the idea of mass sterilisation.

Yeah, so just sterilize yourself and have the perfect test tube baby whenever you feel like it, or however many they give you a license for. God forbid you have an imperfect child! :rolleyes:

silentshout
10-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Reading this made me sad :(

oyarde
10-20-2010, 05:48 PM
Reading this made me sad :(

Yeah , I could understand that .

LibertyEagle
10-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Noob, you may want to put what you grabbed out of that article in a quote box or something. Because the way it is now, casual readers will think that you are advocating it, rather than just posting text from an article.

dannno
10-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Noob, you may want to put what you grabbed out of that article in a quote box or something. Because the way it is now, casual readers will think that you are advocating it, rather than just posting text from an article.

What makes you think they know how to do that :confused:

Cause, you know, they're a noob :D

specsaregood
10-20-2010, 06:53 PM
//