PDA

View Full Version : The one reason why a Tancredo WIN in Colorado is the MOST IMPORTANT WIN for colorado

libertybrewcity
10-17-2010, 07:00 PM
I would vote for him for one simple reason: redistricting.

REDISTRICTING is very very important this time around because whoever wins the state house, senate, and govenorship in most states decides who remains in power in the state for the next ten years.

If the Republicans cannot win the state house or senate, they absolutely MUST win the gubernatorial race, otherwise they will be screwed. Tancredo's power as governor willl be limited to begin with because he only has veto power, but his power to negotiate on redistricting could benefits literally hundreds of races across the state for the next decade.

I don't live in the state, but please consider what I have said, or at least prove me wrong:)

Jeremy
10-17-2010, 07:02 PM
The most important win for Colorado is Ken Buck.

FrankRep
10-17-2010, 07:19 PM

Both are important wins.

speciallyblend
10-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Both are important wins.

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ken Buck,Tom Tancredo, Kevin Cannell and Stephen Bailey and dozens of other ron paul republicans have a strong chance to win as republicans in 2010 Colorado:)

personally i think Kevin Cannell is crucial if he wins we already have a ron paul dem on county seat. If Kevin Wins we have a majorty on same page from both parties:) how sweet is that:)

note Tancredo is cp former gop

wormyguy
10-17-2010, 08:12 PM
Tom Tancredo a "Ron Paul Republican"?

Ken Buck I can see, but Tom Tancredo?

speciallyblend
10-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Tom Tancredo a "Ron Paul Republican"?

Ken Buck I can see, but Tom Tancredo?

look at my post it says note tancredo is cp

wormyguy
10-17-2010, 08:26 PM
He's not a "Ron Paul" anything.

specsaregood
10-17-2010, 08:31 PM
He's not a "Ron Paul" anything.

I do believe Tancredo and Dr Paul have referred to each other as friends.

speciallyblend
10-17-2010, 08:36 PM
I do believe Tancredo and Dr Paul have referred to each other as friends.

yes they have and they agree on alot but not everything!!! i haven't heard of ron paul cloning yet, so i doubt everyone agrees 100% on everything if they do i would be surprised and wonder if they are identical twins:) (sarcasm)

Fozz
10-17-2010, 09:15 PM

This.

Fozz
10-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Tom Tancredo is a nutjob who lacks the sanity to serve public office. For the sake of Colorado, and the Constitution party, I hope Tancredo loses.

djdellisanti4
10-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Isn't Tancredo anti-drug war?

FrankRep
10-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Tancredo is a nutjob who lacks the sanity to serve public office. For the sake of Colorado, and the Constitution party, I hope Tancredo loses.
Again with the nonsense attacks. You're making yourself look foolish.

low preference guy

correct

FrankRep
Tancredo wants to legalize drugs. Yes.

speciallyblend
10-17-2010, 09:47 PM
This.

yes but i would have to say a 3rd party candidate winning over the gop and the dems(for gov) might also send a loud and clear shot across the failed cogop establishment bow as well as national gop!(we can only hope) Ken Buck has negatives and positives just like Tancredo does!! I will be voting for them but do i trust them? probably not!!

House needs to be cleaned in the cogop and national before we can expect to sweep obamas house!!

Ken Buck still loves big gov drug wars! big gov wasting billions! yet i am still voting for him!! no one is perfect even ken buck!!

Cowlesy
10-18-2010, 09:04 AM
Tom Tancredo is a nutjob who lacks the sanity to serve public office. For the sake of Colorado, and the Constitution party, I hope Tancredo loses.

I hope Tancredo wins.

speciallyblend
10-18-2010, 09:27 AM
tancredo has a stronger chance to win then Ken Buck!! thanks to ken bucks screw ups and ken buck opposes ending marijuana prohibition! ken buck supports 75 yrs of big government lies

johngr
10-18-2010, 09:34 AM

He wants to make marijuana legal and Maria Juana illegal.

erowe1
10-18-2010, 09:54 AM
I would vote for him for one simple reason: redistricting.

REDISTRICTING is very very important this time around because whoever wins the state house, senate, and govenorship in most states decides who remains in power in the state for the next ten years.

If the Republicans cannot win the state house or senate, they absolutely MUST win the gubernatorial race, otherwise they will be screwed. Tancredo's power as governor willl be limited to begin with because he only has veto power, but his power to negotiate on redistricting could benefits literally hundreds of races across the state for the next decade.

I don't live in the state, but please consider what I have said, or at least prove me wrong:)

What role does the governor have in redistricting in CO?

And what is it that you are hopeful Tancredo would do? Would he make sure redistricting favors Republicans? Hurts Republicans (he's running as something other than a Republican, after all)? Or just prevents redistricting that favors the Dems?

ninepointfive
10-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Vote for the Colorado governor candidates in this Northern Colorado Tea Party survey!

http://survey.constantcontact.com/poll/a07e32pq2frgfeuzswn/start.html

JustinTime
10-18-2010, 02:23 PM
A governors mansion is a good place for Tancredo, a man who is generally libertarian on issues governors would have power to effect.

Tancredo's only problem is his ridiculously hawkish pro-war stand, I believe he once threatened to nuke Mecca, but seeing how Colorado doesnt have any nuclear missles, Im not worried. Just dont let him in the White House and Im cool with Tommy.