PDA

View Full Version : This is pretty interesting!

heavenlyboy34
10-17-2010, 03:11 PM
http://top.rbc.ru/politics/18/10/2010/483458.shtml?from=qip

The above link is an interesting story from a Russian business journal (РБК). I haven't translated the whole thing yet, but the title says "A. Merkel: NATO strives for closer relationship with the Russian Federation" (it is rather colloquial, so I have rendered it as best I can for English speakers).

At any rate, this could have some rather disturbing consequences (NWO!! :eek:). Just thought I'd let y'all know. I'll also let you know any new stuff I find on this story. :cool:

teacherone
10-17-2010, 03:14 PM
here you go

Chancellor Angela Merkel spoke in favor of deeper integration of Russia into NATO. Relevant application of the federal chancellor of Germany was made in the eve of the day tripartite summit in Normandy with the participation of Germany, France and Russia, the Deutsche Welle, with reference to the German media.

In his statement, Angela Merkel stressed that the Cold War, "a thing of the past once and for all," and NATO seeks closer cooperation with Russia. According to her, at a summit in Normandy "will discuss how to ensure better cooperation between Russia and NATO."

Merkel also said that one of the themes of the upcoming summit will be to develop a joint security structure than insisting on Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev. The Chancellor stressed that the partnership between the EU and Russia should not adversely affect the transatlantic partnership, for example, in the framework of NATO.

One of the major projects is to create a NATO missile defense system (NMD), which the U.S. originally planned to build its own. The Alliance wants to bring to this project, and Russia.

Recall the problem of missile defense has long been a stumbling block in relations between Russia and the West. After coming to power in Barack Obama, Americans changed their concept a bit, but to abandon the missile defense would not.

:P

heavenlyboy34
10-17-2010, 03:55 PM
here you go

:P

Did you just stick that into a digital translator? It's grammatically strange in several places. :confused:

teacherone
10-18-2010, 01:25 AM
Did you just stick that into a digital translator? It's grammatically strange in several places. :confused:

lol yup...

most notably when it refers to merkle as "he".

google translate...not terrible...not great...

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
10-18-2010, 10:26 AM
http://top.rbc.ru/politics/18/10/2010/483458.shtml?from=qip

The above link is an interesting story from a Russian business journal (РБК). I haven't translated the whole thing yet, but the title says "A. Merkel: NATO strives for closer relationship with the Russian Federation" (it is rather colloquial, so I have rendered it as best I can for English speakers).

At any rate, this could have some rather disturbing consequences (NWO!! :eek:). Just thought I'd let y'all know. I'll also let you know any new stuff I find on this story. :cool:

There is only one path with two directions with one leading forward towards the Truth and the other leading back towards tyranny. So, if NATO and Russia are consolidating while no enemy exists for such a move, then the purpose for such isn't to combat tyranny but to establish a new world aristocracy led by one man.