PDA

View Full Version : What would Jim Bunning do?

TheDriver
10-17-2010, 10:41 AM
If Jim was running against Jack, I think he might bring some smack down...

"My opponent has a nice smile and a limp wrist (http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/10/30/loc_elexkysenate.html) but he doesn't have the balls to stand up for Kentucky against the special interests in DC or the Muslem President."

*media firestorm* :D

Fozz
10-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Jim Bunning would have done well this year if he had been given the chance.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-17-2010, 03:00 PM
He'd call Conway a ****** probably.

There are rumors Conway is a homosexual. And Conway has now shown that rumors are fair game for commercials and desperate attacks....

ronaldo23
10-17-2010, 03:42 PM

There are rumors Conway is a homosexual. And Conway has now shown that rumors are fair game for commercials and desperate attacks....

interesting. what are these rumors based on?

Aratus
10-18-2010, 09:24 AM
quite legitimately JACK CONWAY had a Blue Grass Stakes WINNING horse
that had obviously won a neatly big purse and has commanded some stud fees.
his horse did not win the KENTUCKY DERBY and was insted in the middle of the pack!

Live Free or Die
10-18-2010, 10:34 AM
interesting. what are these rumors based on?

I just saw another rumor, regarding a male+male sex tape with Conway. I won't link the post but it is the first search hit for "Jack Conway" sex tape. Supposedly the unnamed person says it will be released on 10/25.
:rolleyes:

TheDriver
10-18-2010, 10:39 AM
I just saw another rumor, regarding a male+male sex tape with Conway. I won't link the post but it is the first search hit for "Jack Conway" sex tape. Supposedly the unnamed person says it will be released on 10/25.
:rolleyes:

I just saw on youtube where someone is saying Jack had an affair with another man while attending Duke Univ.

It's just a rumor at this point from an anonymous source. :o

Aratus
10-18-2010, 10:40 AM
northerner me... i thought comments about jack conway being able to peg good horse flesh
got permutated by the 'telephone' game from something that was compliamentary about
his horse's BLUE GRASS stakes win into something that was metaphoricly streetslang!

fatjohn
10-18-2010, 10:53 AM

pretty sexist no?

sailingaway
10-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I just saw on youtube where someone is saying Jack had an affair with another man while attending Duke Univ.

It's just a rumor at this point from an anonymous source. :o

And that illustrates the problem with jumping on rumors from anonymous sources. Anyone can say anything if they are not having to stand behind it and let the victim address it -- such as 'that person hates me since I accidentally ran over their bike' or whatever.

Obviously, this applies just as clearly to the alleged unknown woman from Baylor.

Aratus
10-18-2010, 11:17 AM
sailingaway--- you have just made a very brilliant & cogent point!