PDA

View Full Version : The cult of Paul

DrNoZone
10-18-2007, 07:46 PM
http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=45483&comview=1

rajibo
10-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh well...There's this little thing called Christianity that more or less started as a cult, so....

And all those things he looks at as negatives (with his naive conclusions), I look at as positives.

davidkachel
10-18-2007, 07:59 PM
They're talking about us everywhere. It's all good.
I love it when they talk about getting rid of the IRS as a bad thing. As much as the IRS is hated, that absolutely has to backfire!

SeanEdwards
10-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Doesn't everyone love to be audited?

:rolleyes:

LizF
10-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Looks like he got his idea for the article from Tucker's comments on Bill Maher's show last week:

"I feel that the time has come to be frank about this candidate and the movement he seems to be generating. It would be nice if we all stopped pretending to love Ron Paul or if those who do love him took the time to learn a little bit more about him.

Who is Ron Paul? Yes, he is against the war. Yes, he opposes the Patriot Act, he has shown a continued commitment to balanced budgets, he supports Social Security reform and he has a voting record to prove his support of the Constitution.

This is what you usually hear about Ron Paul, and for good reason; if some of his other ideas were better known, many probably wouldn’t give him a second thought."

[Emphasis in bold is mine]