PDA

View Full Version : Free Marc Emery moneybomb today, the 16th!

DjLoTi
10-16-2010, 04:33 PM
CANNABIS CULTURE - The Free Marc Emery Legal Moneybomb has been lit and we are LIVE! Donate on or before SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16 to have your contribution included and help bring marijuana activist Marc Emery home to Canada. We've already received $9810.00 in advance donations!

A Canadian hero needs your help! Marc Emery gave every dollar he made selling marijuana seeds to the fight for cannabis legalization and was arrested and imprisoned in the United States for his political activities. Marc went to jail so the rest of us could smoke and grow freely. Now it is our turn to give back! Help bring Marc home to Canada: The MARC EMERY MONEY BOMB is October 16

http://www.cannabisculture.com/moneybomb

They are playing music and having a live stream here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/free-marc-emery-moneybomb

kkassam
10-16-2010, 05:40 PM
I threw in $10!

Marc deserves the best legal team money can buy.

I propose a trade to the Americans on here. You give us back Marc Emery and we'll send back the DEA scum who arrested him. Deal?

DjLoTi
10-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Total Ron Paul lovefest going on right now!!! Jodie is talking about the Ron Paul campaign right now! One of the guys was talking about how Ron Paul is one of the few people who believes what they say, and everyone else started talking about how cool Ron Paul was.

DjLoTi
10-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Bump, they're still going! Maybe we could reach 20k by midnight!

ClayTrainor
10-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Total Ron Paul lovefest going on right now!!! Jodie is talking about the Ron Paul campaign right now! One of the guys was talking about how Ron Paul is one of the few people who believes what they say, and everyone else started talking about how cool Ron Paul was.

That's awesome, thanks for sharing! I'm gonna go throw $20 their way :)

Vessol
10-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Too many money bombs lately..

DjLoTi
10-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Too many money bombs lately..

The elections are coming up! I've only donated to 2 money bombs this year so far... I should prob donate more really...

DjLoTi
10-16-2010, 10:28 PM
'budbuddybiz' in the chat said he would match anyones donation until midnight, so now is the best time to donate! =))